The Remarkable CM Community Thread

WTG Bambi and thanks for the comp. :thumbsup:

Since the origin of the current chain of benevolence was Pinnit and I know he loves avocados, my answer is this:

Avocados are a great source of vitamins C, E, K, and B-6, as well as riboflavin, niacin, folate, pantothenic acid, magnesium, and potassium. They also provide lutein, beta-carotene, and omega-3 fatty acids.

WTG Bambi and thanks for the comp. :thumbsup:

Since the origin of the current chain of benevolence was Pinnit and I know he loves avocados, my answer is this:

Avocados are a great source of vitamins C, E, K, and B-6, as well as riboflavin, niacin, folate, pantothenic acid, magnesium, and potassium. They also provide lutein, beta-carotene, and omega-3 fatty acids.

I find it completely implausible to believe that a man, who has shown such distain for his liver, cares about vitamins.

Though i'll give u Lutein - short sighted folk like me with -8 or something, need help in being able to see after we reach 50.

Tonight we have Kale - a food i almost swallow whole to prevent it touching my taste buds

I find it completely implausible to believe that a man, who has shown such distain for his liver, cares about vitamins.

Though i'll give u Lutein - short sighted folk like me with -8 or something, need help in being able to see after we reach 50.

Tonight we have Kale - a food i almost swallow whole to prevent it touching my taste buds

We can agree on kale. It was most likely invented by hipsters trying to come up with a cool plant. Like the previous generations did with proper 'herbs'. But like with everything else, the hipsters failed miserably with this one too.

Can I guess 713, purely entering as if I win pass it to Jono for a birthday punt on the slots :)
Can I guess 749 please and if I win I would also like to pass it on to Jono for some birthday fun :)

Loving the love here, thanks both.

Thinking I was doomed for my 1st spinless birthday but as they say (well at least round these parts) "Ya neva know" :p

I am gonna guess 666

@osulle Would you like to guess again? Kroffe was first with the 666.

Rest of the community I am terribly sorry to say that i am unable to honour this for a few days.

In short, ive hit a few hurdles and cannot spare the money.

All British paid this morning but i have over spent.

The money remains untouched in my account but with your kind permission i would prefer to hang on to the funds for a day or two until i can spare the comp winnings.

Sorry if this upsets anyone or causes any bad feeling.

To close the comp for now i will allow 30 minutes for any more guesses and some extra time for Osulle as they just need to replace their duplicate guess which i am sure they will do when they can. I will announce the winner asap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back