The Remarkable CM Community Thread

I knew you wernt the loser our cm friends seem to think you are ;)

I feel a bit guilty now...oh well guilt trip over.....i will endeavour to double and pass back. Failing that I will run one at the end of the month.

You won fair and square, nothing to feel guilty about so enjoy!

So we got lucky!

Cash balance went and with just over £2 of bonus Tombstone (love this game) gave about x90 then this landed a few spins later.....

Screenshot 2020-06-16 at 14.04.01.png

Then this shortly after so the wagering game was on......

Screenshot 2020-06-16 at 14.09.20.png

Following these the community bagged 3 decent wins from Sausage Party and made it on the Big Win Board 3 times!

Screenshot 2020-06-16 at 18.16.06.png

Screenshot 2020-06-16 at 18.16.53.png

Anyway, 60 withdrawn and a tenner left to play with.

Bad news is i cannot subsidise the win and we will have to wait until Thursday maybe Friday for the withdrawal to hit. Unfortunately i am a MC Debit user.

However, for £30 -

I recently quit wagering for the battle access in Videoslots.

I regret it and miss it and am currently trying to wager without spending too much .

The question is how much do i have left to wager to gain access?

For anyone not familiar the threshold to get is 2500 so the number will be somewhere between 0 and 2500.

Screenshot just taken.

Will give 30 minutes notice for the end of the competition when the funds hit my bank.

Thanks all and good luck.

So we got lucky!

Cash balance went and with just over £2 of bonus Tombstone (love this game) gave about x90 then this landed a few spins later.....

View attachment 134699

Then this shortly after so the wagering game was on......

View attachment 134698

Following these the community bagged 3 decent wins from Sausage Party and made it on the Big Win Board 3 times!

View attachment 134701

View attachment 134704

Anyway, 60 withdrawn and a tenner left to play with.

Bad news is i cannot subsidise the win and we will have to wait until Thursday maybe Friday for the withdrawal to hit. Unfortunately i am a MC Debit user.

However, for £30 -

I recently quit wagering for the battle access in Videoslots.

I regret it and miss it and am currently trying to wager without spending too much .

The question is how much do i have left to wager to gain access?

For anyone not familiar the threshold to get is 2500 so the number will be somewhere between 0 and 2500.

Screenshot just taken.

Will give 30 minutes notice for the end of the competition when the funds hit my bank.

Thanks all and good luck.
I am guessing you need 576xp

1234 XP :D

Congrats on doubling and passing it on!!! :thumbsup:

PS. Same here, been battling with little funds to stay above the threshold but haven't managed it in over two months now. Surprisingly, I do not miss the battles that much although they added some really good specials lately. Just my luck for it to happen once I do not qualify for them. :oops:

PS2. We will soon have Gonzo's Quest Megaways and they've done a brilliant job. Just came off playing it for the last two hours in demo mode.

1234 XP :D

Congrats on doubling and passing it on!!! :thumbsup:

PS. Same here, been battling with little funds to stay above the threshold but haven't managed it in over two months now. Surprisingly, I do not miss the battles that much although they added some really good specials lately. Just my luck for it to happen once I do not qualify for them. :oops:

PS2. We will soon have Gonzo's Quest Megaways and they've done a brilliant job. Just came off playing it for the last two hours in demo mode.

Oooh ooh, i cant wait to play that.

Whens the release date please, can you say? And where can i find your review for the new Relax Gaming one @ 98%?

Whens the release date please, can you say? And where can i find your review for the new Relax Gaming one @ 98%?

Meant to say earlier, can't believe I joked, something like "whatever next, Gonzos megaways" a few weeks back, only for it to happen lol.

Should have patented :p

Meant to say earlier, can't believe I joked, something like "whatever next, Gonzos megaways" a few weeks back, only for it to happen lol.

Should have patented :p

Maybe they are watching - be careful what you wish for - How about Spearmint Rhino Megaways and Magic Mike Megaways for the ladies.

Personally i would like to see some kind of Jack and the Beanstalk Megaways with walking wilds.

OR now i think about it i heard 'Play Up Pompey' Megaways was a great idea that somebody suggested somewhere, cant say who but i hear it would be very popular.

Ok I will go for 717 left cheers for the comp.

anyone close to my guess should change it immediately as I’m never bloody close to these lol

good luck all :)

Gonzo's Quest Megaways - 23rd July 2020 :)

All reviews on the usual site, won't name it, but taking the vowels out of "gamblers" will help with the Google search. Gonzo MW review in the same place. :)

Maybe they are watching - be careful what you wish for - How about Spearmint Rhino Megaways and Magic Mike Megaways for the ladies.

Personally i would like to see some kind of Jack and the Beanstalk Megaways with walking wilds.

OR now i think about it i heard 'Play Up Pompey' Megaways was a great idea that somebody suggested somewhere, cant say who but i hear it would be very popular.

Your wish might just come true in a few months :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back