The Remarkable CM Community Thread

Thanks Jazzy, I will try 12.12 please, any chldrens or cancer charity please if I win....

@ Misstrouble, go for it I will try a guess at 1 x full screen of Rick Wilde and Gold +5 +5 for 100x please :p :p
Hah, Yeah I didn’t post the comp yet, I know.

Whoever guesses how much I won on a 3p spin (3 lines, 1p) will get 10,-.

Ends at midday Monday!

First things first.

My weekend booster (thankfully not a vault) was $16.99, so Mina was the closest.

Since she asked for a charity that supports animals, I chose The Farley Foundation.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

I guess this really helps low income people provide unexpected or emergency treatment for their pets. They also help find boarding or foster care for.domestic abuse victims entering shelters that cannot take their pets with them. This was actually where I first heard about them (not me personally, but someone I knew finally leaving. She was afraid he would kill the dog if she left).

It is supported by Ontario Veterinary Medical Association, and their support helps offset administrative costs.

Whenever possible, I prefer to give my charitable donations to more "grassroots" organizations, that are able to return more directly to the cause.

Thank you all for playing. There are so many worthy causes, it truly helped me narrow the field.

First things first.

My weekend booster (thankfully not a vault) was $16.99, so Mina was the closest.

Since she asked for a charity that supports animals, I chose The Farley Foundation.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

I guess this really helps low income people provide unexpected or emergency treatment for their pets. They also help find boarding or foster care for.domestic abuse victims entering shelters that cannot take their pets with them. This was actually where I first heard about them (not me personally, but someone I knew finally leaving. She was afraid he would kill the dog if she left).

It is supported by Ontario Veterinary Medical Association, and their support helps offset administrative costs.

Whenever possible, I prefer to give my charitable donations to more "grassroots" organizations, that are able to return more directly to the cause.

Thank you all for playing. There are so many worthy causes, it truly helped me narrow the field.
You are truly lovely Jasmine

Right, been AWOL for a while and have come back to the site during some unprecedented and tough times. So, to cheer everyone up I’d like to run a wee comp (had a nice wee win this morning)

I will give £25 to the person who guesses my biggest ever xbet win on DOA2 - don’t think I posted it so no cheating! :laugh:

Usual rules apply (full member or 50+ posts) if you double, pass on.

Can pay by Paypal, Skrill or Neteller.

Comp closes at 5pm (UK) tomorrow.

Good Luck!:cheerleader:

Last edited:
Glad to see you back. Hope you are well again and also healthy and safe CC :)

I shall say 1806x

Thanks for the comp! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Right, been AWOL for a while and have come back to the site during some unprecedented and tough times. So, to cheer everyone up I’d like to run a wee comp (had a nice wee win this morning)

I will give £25 to the person who guesses my biggest ever xbet win on DOA2 - don’t think I posted it so no cheating! :laugh:

Usual rules apply (full member or 50+ posts) if you double, pass on.

Can pay by Paypal, Skrill or Neteller.

Comp closes at 5pm (UK) tomorrow.

Good Luck!:cheerleader:

Glad you had a nice wee win.

Wondered where you had been hiding. Hope you are doing well and all is good.

Anyway thanks for running a comp. Will just say 3888x just because i can .

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back