The Remarkable CM Community Thread

Big thanks to Ben and Greylady for the help. :thumbsup:

As mentioned, gonna gift the win to mom for Easter for a bit of fun bucks and will allocate 50 of my next dep as the 'hope to dble-up' to re-comp.

Gl all.Stay safe. :)

as a heads up, did my deppo last night, 100, of which 1st 25 was earmarked as the dbleup from Ben's comp.
alas, I lost (and plummeted like a rock) so unfortunately no love this time round.

cheers and hopefully better result next time :thumbsup:

Guys and dolls, I present to you the chance to win no money. Unlike some offers, no deposit is needed.

I had some Weekend Booster from VS @Team.Videoslots , and it is under $20

So how do you not win money?

Closest guess by 23:59 April 19th will have the privilege of deciding what field I make a $20 CAD charitable donation. Support a food bank, cancer, youth sports, pets. Theatre, homelessness, domestic violence. Imaging equipment for hospitals, or whatever is close to your heart.

Usual requirements for.membership levels.or.posts are waived, and reps are.encouraged to guess also.

Thanks for the comp jasmine I’ll have a guess at 9.96 and if successful I’d like to op for a homeless charity.

Not necessarily homeless, but many are. A local.church has had a.lunch program for.a.long time, and a.friend has volunteered for a.long.time. Old / Expired Link

$10 to them.

$20 challenge still up. Depending on cause, might take me longer for some than others.

Last edited:
Im guessing $13.21

Not like im a stranger to some charitable work myself.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Also, once every few years, ill go on a date with a woman who is only a 9/10.
May sound like alot, but i like giving back to the community.
huuu.gif

If im closest, any of the "make a wish" charitys will do.

Brilliant comp Jazzy.

May i guess 9.09 please? (That was what mine was yesterday).

If i win i would like you to give to Canadas version of the Macmillan Nurses we have in the UK, whoever that may be, local or national.

They visit Cancer sufferers and support them in many ways.

Thanks ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back