The 3rd Annual Guts.com Dead or Alive Championship

PM sendt, hope i still qualify even though i only got 16 posts :) My last donation at GUTS on DOA should count as the 4 missing posts :p

Fantastic promo! :notworthy

Hi Yits, sent you a PM yesterday. Did you get it ok or should I send another one ? :thumbsup:

Spins :)

Hi all,

As mentioned previously, sorry I have not been able to respond regularly I'm on holidays with the missus and getting very little chance to attend to this in a frequent manner - i get very disapproving and pouty looks from her if i even check my phone for a minute :D

So in a nutshell, sorry if I haven't answered too regularly! I will be back at work on Wednesday full time and fully active on the forum again.

For now, just want to confirm that I have collated usernames from the PMs I received - thank you all for your interest! Free spins will be awarded at 14:00 CEST today as promised (ie in just over 3 hours). If anyone has been overlooked, or something was missed, please PM me and I will make sure it is all taken care of :)

The additional free spins for my "name-dare" will be addressed on Wednesday too!

Best of luck to all!

Yits

Hi all,

As mentioned previously, sorry I have not been able to respond regularly I'm on holidays with the missus and getting very little chance to attend to this in a frequent manner - i get very disapproving and pouty looks from her if i even check my phone for a minute :D

Boy do I know that feeling.. :thumbsup:

Well you better not show up here till Wednesday or you might be in trouble ;)

I'll start..... obv in no position to win either high or low ;)..

GL all....THANKS to guts for running this!!!

doach.jpg

Thanks for the free spins managed a £4.91 win:D

Okay continued playing DOA at 9p and now got balance up to £42 so thanks for bit of fun GUTS.

Okay edited again. Got up to £73 on DOA so decided id withdraw £60 and keep rest to play with. So thanks again GUTS.

Last edited:
$7.05 for me. Even got a feature and got 3 wilds on separate columns early on :O really thought it was going to get 5 :/ o well :D

doa championship.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back