The 3rd Annual Guts.com Dead or Alive Championship

Thank you for the spins.:thumbsup:
I think the scatters are with Yits on holiday.:p
Saw them only on reel 4 and 5.
Enjoy the rest of your holiday and thanks again Yits.
Knipsel.jpg

thanks

thank you for the freespins not a single good hit.. . had 1 bonus with only 1 wild Best of luck to the other one!

doa guts.jpg

Managed to get three scatters, but free spins only paid 50p with two wilds lol

IkLbwR4.png

well i managed £10.53 so nice bit of free fun thanks yits and guts :lolup:

Soon we will all start to write Yuts at Gits:eek2:

I'm already confused:p
:lolup:

I see potential for the next Guts promo here:

Yikkedee-yak, qucikity quack! its the Yits@Guts tonguebreaker attack!!

How many times in a row can you see Yits@Guts, Yits@Guts, Yits@Guts, Yits@Guts, Yits@Guts, Yits@Guts, and so on, out loud! stop triggers are: self imposed insanity due to this daring task, getting smacked on the head by a bystander or passer by if you happened to have read this on your tablet in the bus, and enthusiastically jumped on it..or because you gave up!
Proof need to be recorded with video since audio could easily be looped :p

I played, very good promo.

Not in contention for either prize but thanks to yits and guts for this :thumbsup:

Rest Assured :)

Hi all,

Back from my travels and wading my way through backlogs :eek2:

I see some snippets coming through, some players who PMed me yesterday or this morning (European time) will likely not yet have received their spins. I shall go through all remaining PMs now, and address each one individually!

To avoid PMing everyone an individual reply, I shall confirm on thread once done.

Also seeing some comments that are making me snigger quite a lot - will think of some pithy replies once I get the most important stuff out of the way :D

£2.18 for me thought i might have a chance for the wooden spoon seems others had worse luck :) ty guts

next batch of free spins awarded, go go go!

Hi,

Since I missed yesterday's 14:00 CEST batch award due to travels, I have made an exception and uploaded all outstanding free spins to be available exactly 9 minutes from now (18:10 CEST). They can be claimed between then and Friday the 18th at midnight CEST - so no rush, take your time if need be :)

NB - If anyone has NOT received their spins in batch 1 or 2, please please please alert me via PM so that you get what you deserve! We wouldn't want you to miss out.

We also have some great game releases in the coming days, and one superb promotion going live either on Friday or Monday which simply cannot be missed...it concerns Rugby tickets, cash and piles of free spins. Not gonna tell you what it is, you'll just have to check your guts accounts on a regular basis:lolup:

May the sticky wilds be with you,

Yits

You got it :) Ill throw you extra FS tomorrow, as I am urgently required elsewhere 10 minutes ago :p

And no insult taken at all! Everyone is confused by my name - I would do a nickname competition but I think Bryan would not appreciate the language used for some of the more...interesting... ones I have endured over the years !

I'll have to guess Yitzhak. I hope it didn't come across as rude, I thought perhaps it was short for something else. Welcome to the forum.

Hahha, way off as you know by now.

But I like the effort, and I adore fries.

Seeing your from Holland, i'd guess it's Fries!

Making the most likely one "Ytse"

Closely followed by any of the following: Yble, Yft, Ygram, Yk, Ykle, Ymbert, Ymke, Ymte, Yn, Ynse, Ynske, Ynte, Yntsen, Ype, Ypke, Ysbert, Ysbran and Yske!

Take your pick Jazzy :p However, if you win it due to those extra spins i'll expect a small token of your affection ^.^

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back