Thankyou so much guts!

Birdy84

Dormant account
I couldn't believe it when i logged into my guts account, i had a bad session on my last deposit but from making that deposit i won $200 prize on the birthday celebration, i am over the moon i don't think i have ever won anything anywhere! Thanks so much guts this is a lovely surprise and i have to hand it to you guys you knock it out of the park with the promos you do. :thumbsup:

Were you playing without me knowing?;) I did not win the birthday celebration.:(

I probably mentioned it i had a bad session with the poker :p So many people play at guts just very lucky for a change to win it :D there is still the final draw for the 5000 next week so good luck to all meisters who play at guts for next week.

Any word on who won the 5k today? Not seen anything on the site but the T&Cs say it will be published at 1800 CET.

Well I won a polo shirt last week. Given I haven't even been at Guts for a month, I'm quite chuffed about that. :)

Oh yeah...there was something else. Today, I won £15.90 from my 20 FS of STICKERS (YES - THAT game!) and from there,
I turned it into £100 and withdrew it. Nice! :thumbsup:

Apparently won last week and didnt even notice, lol (bummer, got mixed in during my regular deposit play when I was up) - but still, pretty cool, even if I hadn't noticed lol.
Nothing this time, but results are out and congrats all winners - especially the lucky Aussie 5K winner. Congrats. :thumbsup:

ps be cool to see some winners upping shots wearing their hoodies, tees, caps etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back