thanks for asking

Why, yes..yes, I am enjoying my Sunday brunch CM auto-Q....it's a liquid brunch of watermelon vodka and soda. I'm in all day catching up on work and feeding the 2 week old kitten every two hours, so it's this or go a killing spree

Why, yes..yes, I am enjoying my Sunday brunch CM auto-Q....it's a liquid brunch of watermelon vodka and soda. I'm in all day catching up on work and feeding the 2 week old kitten every two hours, so it's this or go a killing spree

Interesting lunch. :eek2:

Interesting lunch. :eek2:

lol, I havent the time to make proper food, I'm living on 1 hour cat naps

found a 2 week old kitten out in the frost a few nights ago- aside from my work, 2 dogs and other responsibilities, after I bottle feed and burp him, make him pee and clean him, get any type of work or chore done, it seems like it's feeding time again

awww good for you taking care of the kitten! :thumbsup:

I had to do the same thing once, I found one when I was having a smoke break at this one place I worked, and then two days later I found another one. A guy I worked with took the first one and I kept the other, and they both grew up healthy and happy. Funny though, my BF at the time said "Don't bother naming that cat, you're not keeping it." so I would call it by going, "c'mere kitty..." and then (yes I kept it) that became the cat's name - Kameer Kitty.

Ha - my dog of 17 years was named Kameer ;)

We need another pet like I need a lobotomy (shush all you smart-asses) but there's no way I'd EVER see an animal suffer. I once found a newborn kitten in one of those outdoor ash-trays (you know, 4 feet high, full of sand) and it was baking in the blazing sun - couldnt have been more than a week old. It's eyes were scabbed over, all but dead, a bone rack (I'm not a violent man, but I'd take a bat to a bastard who did that)...anyway, brought him home, and some squeegied milk and water through a cloth, some TLC and he grew up strong and healthy (well, one blind eye)...but he got a fighting chance and thrived.

This lil guy wouldnt have made it - it was -2, he was frosted over and on his back, eyes closed and left alone. Now, one week later, he's a fat ass little hamster-like guy and a real piglet and strong as Hell.

Animal lover myself i agree with all of the above. I am the proud owner of 2 cats (a neighbor keeps getting animals for the son then putting them out to starve). I also have a massive dog that thinks hes a baby.

Animal lover myself i agree with all of the above. I am the proud owner of 2 cats (a neighbor keeps getting animals for the son then putting them out to starve). I also have a massive dog that thinks hes a baby.

The dog of 17 years mentioned above, got her at the vet's - a toss-out from a moving vehicle, just a pup.
She was my first real dog, best friend, and 1st thing I ever loved - she lived 17 years and I grew up with her from public school into my early thirties (oh man, I just teared up, lol).

I want to see pics of your piglet kitty!

I took a couple vids, but need to dl them from the ipad, but here he is (Shango)

shango.jpg

lol, that was day 1 - it's been, hmm, 4 days? He's plump, big bottomed, eyes wide, and playful as heck

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back