Socialtournaments : Unlucky Leaderboard Monthly Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great idea, thanks for competiton :)

Here you wrote 10 posts or 30days, on the other thread its 10 posts AND 30days, which is the correct one?

Thank you, have a great evening :)

Last edited:
Great idea, thanks for competiton :)

Here you wrote 10 posts or 30days, on the other thread its 10 posts AND 30days, which is the correct one?

Thank you, have a great evening :)
10posts AND 30days.

Just for you knowledge 2 contest will run on march 2020, Freshman and Full members. Check Socialtournaments Group for more details.

Can't figure out if I'm eligible for the contest or not ?
Now you're eligible for the "senior" contest , because you're member here from 2015 and you've posted at least 10 Post :
1582817942314.png

[QUOTE = "pereblue, post: 1087857, member: 41777"]
Позвольте мне объяснить немного больше, как это работает:

Вы участвовали в следующем турнире (слот Асгард):
[ATTACH = полный] 123324 [/ ATTACH]

Вы заняли позицию № 387, поэтому за этот турнир вы получите 387 баллов.

В песне Лепреконга:
[ATTACH = полный] 123325 [/ ATTACH]
Вы закончили позицию № 750, вы получите 750 очков.

В другом турнире (FairyTale Fortune Multiplier Win):
[ATTACH = полный] 123326 [/ ATTACH]
Вы закончили позицию № 976, вы получите 976 баллов.
и, наконец, в другом турнире:
[ATTACH = полный] 123327 [/ ATTACH]
Вы закончили на # 411 позиции, вы получите 411 очков.

Ваш итоговый счет будет: 387 + 750 + 976 + 411 = 2524 балла.

1-й приз + 2 золотых билета.

Счет в каждом турнире будет действительным, только если у вас осталось 0 спинов. и ваш окончательный турнир.
[/ QUOTE]
как я могу сделать такой экран? Не попадает на экран

Attachments

• Screenshot_11.jpg
    Screenshot_11.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Just a friendly bump for some of the people in weekends.

Be sure to join the social group if you havent already>
Socialtournaments - Pragmatic

check the rules and follow the thread relevant to you (the contest is broken into TWO components; one for regular members and one for new members just joining us)

We go live Monday
Best of luck everyone :cheers:

Hi, i've heared on ST Discord channel about this tournament/competition. I think im unlucky, can i join here?
Welcome back XiejeNL, well you could participate there but sadly not for this month, rules:

Senior:
  1. +30 Days Registration before Monthly Contest Starts
  2. +10 Posts Before Monthly contest Starts
  3. Join Social Group BEFORE Monthly Contest Starts
Freshmen:
  1. Join Social Group BEFORE Monthly Contest Starts
  2. Not eligible for the "Senior" Contest.
You have a whole month to Post at least 10 Valid Post at CM and you will be eligible fr the "Senior" April 2020 Contest.

Alright, 'll join for the next month contest/tournament but from what i understand is, u go to 'Results' tab in ST Homepage and only make screenshots from the status: Finished and just pick random tournament u joined and make the screenshot of the worst position and do this 4 weeks, right?
I mean, pick one 'finished' tournament for that week and then post here the screenshot and do this 4 weeks seperate or just post all screenshots at the end of the month with the results?
Thanks for making this contest happens, i think im unlucky.. :'(

Alright, 'll join for the next month contest/tournament but from what i understand is, u go to 'Results' tab in ST Homepage and only make screenshots from the status: Finished and just pick random tournament u joined and make the screenshot of the worst position and do this 4 weeks, right?
I mean, pick one 'finished' tournament for that week and then post here the screenshot and do this 4 weeks separate or just post all screenshots at the end of the month with the results?
Thanks for making this contest happens, i think im unlucky.. :'(
FIrst Of All I will suggest you to Join the user group Here ( in case still not a member): Socialtournaments - Pragmatic
Here you have an example about how it works:
Unlucky Monthly Contest Terms and Conditions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back