Members:
Threads:

Socialtournaments - Pragmatic

Freshman - Unlucky Socialtournaments Contest March 2020

pereblue

CM Project Manager - SEO Genius
Staff member
exclusive-contest-unlucky.jpg
This is the "sister" Contest for Newcomers, all you need to do is submit your worst scores during any given month and we'll combine them for a total score. The 10 most unlucky players will be eligible to win.
This contest starts on 1st March 2020

These are the Rules for this Month:
  • Week 1 (1st to 7th March ) you must send ONLY 1 Screenshot from a tourney from that period.
  • Week 2 ( 8th to 14th March) you must send ONLY 1 Screenshot from a tourney played during that period
  • Week 3 ( 15th to 21st March) you must send ONLY 1 Screenshot from a tourney played during that period.
  • Week 4 (22nd to 31st March) you must send ONLY 1 Screenshot from a tourney played during that period.

What are the prizes?

1st Most Unlucky*:
3Golden Tickets
2nd*: 2 Golden Tickets
3rd- 10th*: 1 Golden Ticket

* combined score of your unlucky results.

You need to ensure you've played out all the tournament spins in any qualifying tournament and post a screenshot once weekly clearly showing:
  • tournament name
  • tournament date
  • your username
  • your spin count (0)
  • and position #
Here's a brief example about these screenshots: Exclusive - Socialtournaments: Unlucky Leaderboard Contest

Terms and conditions:
  • Only Approved Members may participate in this Contest: ONLY Registered members between 1 February 2020 and 29 February 2020 OR Previously registered members with less than 10 Post in the forum.
  • MUST BE A MEMBER of Socialtournaments Group BEFORE 1st March 2020
  • UP to 4 Images per each user /month, 1 screenshot/week (see weeks mentioned above).
  • 0 Spins Left screenshots only will qualify
  • Images will be from Tournaments form the current Month ( e.g. if we're in February 2020 thread, only screenshots from February contest results).
  • All prizes will be rewarded in the related Socialtournament Account
  • Winners will be announced within the first 5 days of the next starting month.
  • MUlti-accounts Not allowed ( Forum i/o Socialtournaments)
Please post here to confirm you're going to participate, this will help us to clarify in certain cases if you are eligible. Feel free to ask here if you have any doubts about the contest.

Last edited:

fonki

Newbie member
Of course I'll be there :)
Good or bad luck everyone :laugh:

Will you open an extra Thread for each week ? And if you do so, which time zone will count before the Thread is closed?

pereblue

Staff member
this is the Official Thread for March2020, about Time zone, we're going to respect local time zones, e.g if you send for the Week 1 ( from 1th to 7th March ) an screenshot from any Tournament played during this period, will be accepted ( the post and the screenshot) til 23:59:59 7th March2020.

Remember 1 Screenshot per Week ( 4 th weeks period for March2020), and the rest of T&C's commented above of course.

Blackbird

Newbie member
this is the Official Thread for March2020, about Time zone, we're going to respect local time zones, e.g if you send for the Week 1 ( from 1th to 7th March ) an screenshot from any Tournament played during this period, will be accepted ( the post and the screenshot) til 23:59:59 7th March2020.

Remember 1 Screenshot per Week ( 4 th weeks period for March2020), and the rest of T&C's commented above of course.
MUST BE A MEMBER of Socialtournaments Group BEFORE 1st March 2020

I didn't knew there were a group like this so I didn't join early. Can I still enter the contest?

pereblue

Staff member
@Blackbird From the Terms & C's: MUST BE A MEMBER of Socialtournaments Group BEFORE 1st March 2020.
Just you joined Today.... I know you've been posting and you joined CM in February but could be a bit unfair to admit you for this Month... unless rest of eligible members are agreeing to allow for this month.

pereblue

Staff member

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)