Question Slot of the Year 2019 - your help kindly requested!

Motorhead is still so good that its qualification status should be included again this year :p

If someone comes on here and mentions Ruby Slippers or Cleopatra I'm breaking my coffee mug and passing the task over to @pereblue

Maybe slot of the millennium in 2020 lol?

Tractor Beam by No Limit City, but I might be slightly biased getting over 1500x on it.
Mojito Beach by Merkur, looks like sh*t but max win of 10000x
Jin Ji Bao Xi Endless Treasures by SG/Shuffle Master, guilty pleasure slot because of the respin feature
And I second @steveh35 on Spartacus Legendary Warrior by SG/Red 7, the legendary free spins round is very exciting (and not too hard to get)

I mentioned Money Train by Relax earlier in the thread but I also love the new slots Temple Tumble by Relax and Tombstone by No Limit City which are awesome. We are spoilt for choice.

I go to Las Vegas a few times each year and the slots online are much better and way more profitable.

Just been a weak year in my opinion. Way too many Megaway slots and other unexciting games being released.

If I had to choose one it would be Tombstone. There’s a ton of potential in this one if you can get the bonuses or Wilds. I might play this a lot in 2020.

came out prior to Dec 2018 I believe
Yes, if it wasn't in last years' poll I'll include it in case it came out then but didn't go on general release until Dec 2018.
I'll check it out.

It's booted - was already in last year's.

DOA 2 no question.
And we do need to stop hyping the BTG games before release, they are always crap.
Holy diver is just a waste of bandwidth as you would say. Reprehensible.

Definitely Shadow Order

I second this. My biggest win this year and my biggest multiplier (I think) plus a folder full of Shadow Order screenshots. Its also a little different.

I like Razor Shark also (my second biggest multiplier (I think)) but agree its a dangerous game.

Honourable mention to Carnival Queen - would have walked it if I could see the potential coming in.

4 Edits later - DOA2 without a date should lead and others should follow. Clearly living up to its advertised potential. Well done Netent!

For me it’s tied between DOA2 and Lil’ Devil. I’ve won a fair bit on both of them at low stakes and for once it seems BTG have finally released a slot that does deliver on its potential.

Both of those games can have shitty bonus features, but every once in a while also those that tend to cancel out the dross.

I had a dabble on the Infinity Reels game at Casumo and I think I will be playing it a lot more when it goes on general release. Very cool game!

For me it’s tied between DOA2 and Lil’ Devil. I’ve won a fair bit on both of them at low stakes and for once it seems BTG have finally released a slot that does deliver on its potential.

Both of those games can have shitty bonus features, but every once in a while also those that tend to cancel out the dross.

I had a dabble on the Infinity Reels game at Casumo and I think I will be playing it a lot more when it goes on general release. Very cool game!

Oh is that one out?
What was the name again?

Edit: nevermind, found it! El dorado infinity reels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back