Question Slot of the Year 2019 - your help kindly requested!

goatwack

Get dunked, big buns!
DOA II will win outright because it not only exceeded all expectation, but wasn't completely botched up by Netent like we thought it would be. Agreed that the game is boring as sin, but no real worse than the first one. It is a lottery slot though, nonetheless.....

I also think Thunderkick deserve some credit. Sure, no one actually plays their games, but their releases (and bonuses therein) are usually varied enough to be interesting, like Midas Golden Touch and so forth :cool:

Nate

Paleo Meister (means really, really old)
webmeister
CAG
Holy Diver ... that was a mega hit. Especially with all the posts before it was launched and its 'Potential' was touted to be insane :laugh:

Oh wait... it's not the Flop of the year vote as yet.

DOA2 will suffice for me....

bruinsdude

PABaccred
mm1
Not sure if the timing is right, but my vote would have to go to Temple Tumble Megaways by Relax gaming. The graphics and gameplay are smooth as silk, and the many huge wins make this one a fav of mine. I think it was released in Feb 2019, but please remove it if not

dunover

Unofficial T&C's Editor
Staff member
webmeister
PABnonaccred
PABnononaccred
CAG
mm3
Motorhead is still so good that its qualification status should be included again this year :p

If someone comes on here and mentions Ruby Slippers or Cleopatra I'm breaking my coffee mug and passing the task over to @pereblue

Maybe slot of the millennium in 2020 lol?

sufferinsilence

MM
Tractor Beam by No Limit City, but I might be slightly biased getting over 1500x on it.
Mojito Beach by Merkur, looks like sh*t but max win of 10000x
Jin Ji Bao Xi Endless Treasures by SG/Shuffle Master, guilty pleasure slot because of the respin feature
And I second @steveh35 on Spartacus Legendary Warrior by SG/Red 7, the legendary free spins round is very exciting (and not too hard to get)

geordiecolin

Meister Member
PABnononaccred
CAG
mm4
There are loads of games mentioned in here that I have never tried. I'm thinking that a long session is pending to try them out :thumbsup:

Lucky Loser

I mentioned Money Train by Relax earlier in the thread but I also love the new slots Temple Tumble by Relax and Tombstone by No Limit City which are awesome. We are spoilt for choice.

I go to Las Vegas a few times each year and the slots online are much better and way more profitable.

BrianGhattas

Where's My Handpay?!?
Just been a weak year in my opinion. Way too many Megaway slots and other unexciting games being released.

If I had to choose one it would be Tombstone. There’s a ton of potential in this one if you can get the bonuses or Wilds. I might play this a lot in 2020.

dunover

Unofficial T&C's Editor
Staff member
webmeister
PABnonaccred
PABnononaccred
CAG
mm3
came out prior to Dec 2018 I believe
Yes, if it wasn't in last years' poll I'll include it in case it came out then but didn't go on general release until Dec 2018.
I'll check it out.

It's booted - was already in last year's.

Playford7

Permanent Ban: Too much flaming
MM
DOA 2 no question.
And we do need to stop hyping the BTG games before release, they are always crap.
Holy diver is just a waste of bandwidth as you would say. Reprehensible.