Show me the Money Screenshots (Min 1000xBet)

Hooooooooooolyyyyyyyyy fuuuuuuuuuuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7709X

View attachment 102995

Someone's going on a bender later :D

Yes me, to drown my sorrows at having no such luck! :laugh:

I tried this the other day at Videoslots, it's difficult to trigger the spins. I had the top symbol on reels 4, 5 & 6. 3 stack on the 4th, 3 stack on the 5th and 4 stack on the 6th.

I had the 3x3 symbol on the first 3 reels and it hit an ace. If it had dropped that top symbol I would have hit 3*3*3*3*3*4 for 972 ways of an 8x bet. So would have won 7776x my 20p bet for £1552.20 :(

Congrats on that monster hit man :thumbsup:

my god, this is mental... this was the spin ... I think almost full screen...

View attachment 102996

woooow with just 8 FS... ive got a nice hit on it too for 1700x
but your's its freaky fantastic superb-o-matic :D and dont forget to post it in the next higher thread for 5000x or above Mega Screenies
i've got only 2 Features by 1000+ spins... how long did you wait for yours?

thats the 4th Megawin Sreenie that i've see on Ninja Ways and everyone was get'em at Videoslots

between 2 days so much 1000x - 8000x wins...
but it makes me a little bit confused if you take a look on the January live RTP score from Ninja Ways :confused::eek:
93.2 % reaaally ?!?

jpeg.jpg

woooow with just 8 FS... ive got a nice hit on it too for 1700x
but your's its freaky fantastic superb-o-matic :D and dont forget to post it in the next higher thread for 5000x or above Mega Screenies
i've got only 2 Features by 1000+ spins... how long did you wait for yours?

Only played it today for the first time, this was my 5th feature... crazy, next feature after I hit that 1600x and raised the bet to 1 euro.

thats the 4th Megawin Sreenie that i've see on Ninja Ways and everyone was get'em at Videoslots

but it makes me a little bit confused if you take a look on the January live RTP score from Ninja Ways :confused::eek:
93.2 % reaaally ?!?

View attachment 103000

Maybe a lot of people losing at higher stakes, £10-£20.

93.2 % reaaally ?!?

View attachment 103000

Thats probably because me and a few mates had some horrid sessions on it it can be real cold, I guess its now decided to warm up now we stopped playing it :D

Nice hit, wish people would take the pic on the spins screen so we can see how many spins you won it from :D

I know, but I do not do streaming or videos anymore lol. I could have and should have taken the screenshot of the 2 main winning spins.

If you wanted to know it was around spin 11, I had a multiplier of like X6, then it kept doing wins and multipler reached around X10 and I had multiple purple chilli on the 4 middle reels and some on the bottom reel. But none on the last, and those spins just would not drop a purple chilli and then I just kept staring and saying please please drop a purple, then it did, that 1 spin alone paid around £740. Then a few spins after that I had 9's loads of them all across on about X15 or X16 multiplier that paid another £369, then a few other smaller wins that made that total :)

Was my best ever feature though on chilli slot :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back