Review of the new MG games, November 2007

Went out on the 'lash' last night - first Christmas bash of many :drink: - and when I got home I logged into Ladbrokes & played Snow Honeys....

Now I have to be honest - it's all a lot of a blur! But I remember starting small & getting some good wins off both features, so gradually upped my bets. Well the wins just kept coming (from the bonus features) so I kept upping until I realised I was playing at SEVEN POUNDS per spin!! :eek:
I did 50 spins at that level, but lost over 100 so stopped and crashed into bed.
But due to the earlier run I was over 650 quid up!! :D

When I woke up this-morning (still drunk :rolleyes:) I had to quickly log in to Laddies to make sure I hadn't dreamed it - but it was real all right!

I really couldn't tell you anything about the slot - but I think I like it!
:thumbsup:

HELP-SNOW HONEYS WON'T DOWNLOAD ANYWHERE

All other new games download really fast. snow honey super slow and never completely downloads.

need help.

Also, did really good ONE time playing Gladiators, won $300.00 bucks on 2.00 bet.

but have since lost all on it.

Also, anyone know why HITMAN shown as new game?

Don't get me started on Snow Honeys :puke:
Sure, Gladiator is a low variance slot - but it takes so long to achieve any result. No multiplier during the free games - come on!!! Why not half the number of free spins and double the multiplier????

or even 20 spins at x5, the way it is now it's the worst ever...zzzzzz

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't get me started on Snow Honeys :puke:
Sure, Gladiator is a low variance slot - but it takes so long to achieve any result. No multiplier during the free games - come on!!! Why not half the number of free spins and double the multiplier????
QUOTE]

or even 20 spins at x5, the way it is now it's the worst ever...zzzzzz

There are plenty of such slots already. Isis with 20 spins*6 multiplier etc. I liked "Gladiator" because it is different in awarding this many freespins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back