Prince Andrew/scandal

[...]Far worse has happenned in the UK with Heath, Cyril Smith and JImmy Saville,every
one knew, no one ever charged except the fall guy they found.
And another such person, Leon Brittan, was probably at it as well.
I recall thinking when I was very young that Leon Brittan dripped of perviness every time he appeared on tv.

It has been claimed that Thatcher promoted perverts because she used it as leverage to get them to comply with whatever her demands on them where and her whips did likewise
You are referring to the Carl Beech scandal - who was not a 'fall guy' but a very disturbed fantasist. And Jimmy Saville - who was actually guilty - was not part of Beech's conspiracy.

What a way to continue ruining people's reputations by slandering them, even after it was proved in court to all be a pack of lies.

Some of the people who have posted in this thread need to take a long, hard look at themselves in the mirror.

Never liked Saville, always thought there was something wrong about him, sickening how the BBC
allow Jim will fix it to be made, they knew what he was like.
Never met the guy thank god but I know an awful lot about what he did to kids in children homes
and hospitals.Kind of strikes home as I had problems while undergoing treatment in hospital.
That was all covered up until the evidence became overwhelming and they had to compensate
the victims.
Few people really know what goes on and is hushed up.

You are referring to the Carl Beech scandal - who was not a 'fall guy' but a very disturbed fantasist. And Jimmy Saville - who was actually guilty - was not part of Beech's conspiracy.

What a way to continue ruining people's reputations by slandering them, even after it was proved in court to all be a pack of lies.

Some of the people who have posted in this thread need to take a long, hard look at themselves in the mirror.
It was proven that what Carl Beech claimed happened to him was a pack of lies. The claims of others have not been proven due to the Beech case as they never got to court.

When a lot of people make claims against establishment figures and they wish to sweep it under the carpet it is manna from heaven when one of those making such claims appears who is a fantasist and has made false claims.
Beech appeared to be such a target. By rightly discrediting Beech they effectively close down any others who have/had credible cases.

There is video evidence of the chief whip stating that the way they control MP's is to have evidence of their perversions with the threat of them being exposed if they do not tow the party line.

Yep I know he was a fantasist and some of the claims he made were far out, but he was the fall guy in
the sense that it discreditted the investigations and they were more or less scrapped when they should have
been pursued all the way.

Can assure you that I am more than entitled to make comments due to personal experience not what I presume the truth stated by others in the press and elsewhere.

Honestly people really really have no idea.

Yep I know he was a fantasist and some of the claims he made were far out, but he was the fall guy in
the sense that it discreditted the investigations and they were more or less scrapped when they should have
been pursued all the way.

Can assure you that I am more than entitled to make comments due to personal experience not what I presume the truth stated by others in the press and elsewhere.

Honestly people really really have no idea.
I am so sorry Shadow that you went through what must be one of the most traumatic experiences anyone will ever suffer.

However, your experience and your truth does not mean that everyone else's 'truth' correlates to your personal experiences and therefore should be automatically discounted or discredited.

He deserves to swing by the rope, as do all Royals who are OPENLY covering his backside. If you in doubt he and that bitch thats now been arrested are guilty watch the Netflix docu to remove any doubt.

Too many filthy nonces are at the top of the change, sadly he will never be charged but hopefully karma catches up with him.

He deserves to swing by the rope, as do all Royals who are OPENLY covering his backside. If you in doubt he and that bitch thats now been arrested are guilty watch the Netflix docu to remove any doubt.

Too many filthy nonces are at the top of the change, sadly he will never be charged but hopefully karma catches up with him.
The Netflix Doc has won over popping to my local tonight

Move to 1 minute 20 seconds in. "Corona Patient Maxwell moved to intensive care" dated JULY 11th on the BBC website.
It could be a hoax but lets see how things pan out.

Last edited:
So she has at least 1 year in the slammer before it reaches court. I am not sure that either Epstein or Maxwell would have been prosecuted if it wasn't for Trump's commitment to fighting child sexual abuse and human trafficking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back