Prince Andrew/scandal

Playford7

Permanent Ban: Too much flaming
MM
Just wondering folks thoughts on this abhorrent chapter.

obviously he’s dead the main man (dirty fucker) and hardly any names are up for any serious police action, but his ‘madam’ is now on remand for her frankly disgusting behaviour..

do we think the prince and many of hollyweirds elite will be mentioned in what the disgusting women says?.. or will this be shelved and silenced?

or perhaps the women will end up dead like the low life whom was so weak he ‘allegedly’ took his own life...

there’s a documentary about Epstein on Netflix, can’t watch it like I couldn’t watch all the Madeline mcann documentary, which after a new suspect was made public has also fell silent.

years ago before I had my little girl I could watch stuff life that, not now as it’s too close to home.

anyhow, the prince... will he be charged or just walk off into the sunset like many whom clearly are above justice.

Its quite entertaining to see how this unfolds. I will be suprised if PA actually gets arrested/charged with anything, he must still have people in high places and may or may not actually be innocent, even if incredibly stupid.

But the recent pics of him scream " oh shit" lol

Im more interested in China being held to account for their Wuhan Lab "accident" lol

Its quite entertaining to see how this unfolds. I will be suprised if PA actually gets arrested/charged with anything, he must still have people in high places and may or may not actually be innocent, even if incredibly stupid.

But the recent pics of him scream " oh shit" lol

Im more interested in China being held to account for their Wuhan Lab "accident" lol
He’s as guilty as sin, and would love for justice to make him suffer and the other dirty low life’s, but as they have money many will evade any punishment at all.

regarding China and the virus I’m sure there is another thread mate for that, I’ll not be addressing it on here however.

Whilst ghastly Ghislaine would undoubtedly like to sell him out, I'm sure she's more scared of the Royals than the FBI

Nor will prosecution ever see the light of day as they'll inevitably close rank, not to mention the countless powerful friends he can call favours on. Nor would such an event likely take place as it would cause far too great political ramifications to our 'Special relationship' with the U.S

So off the hook he goes

Whilst ghastly Ghislaine would undoubtedly like to sell him out, I'm sure she's more scared of the Royals than the FBI

Nor will prosecution ever see the light of day as they'll inevitably close rank, not to mention the countless powerful friends he can call favours on. Nor would such an event likely take place as it would cause far too great political ramifications to our 'Special relationship' with the U.S

So off the hook he goes
Yeah, sadly there are too many rich&powerful people involved in that mess for things to ever go anywhere.
And people willing to testify/getting caught will end up dead like Epstein

So off the hook he goes
See many I’ve spoke to seem to think the royals have the sas, secret service on standby to do there ghastly bidding... much like a streamer when called out regarding a fake account...

truth is no way are the royal family covered via trained killers to cover up there own, won’t buy into that tin foil nonsense, the royals are just not valued anymore as they may have been years back.
(Cheers harry and me-again markle)

maybe the contacts and company the dirty prince had may be enough to financially silence this horrible set of events I don’t know, but I don’t think they are untouchable anymore... if he’s outed which I pray the bastard is I hope he takes down many of those hollyweird lot.

Ricky g would do a great set on this also.

See many I’ve spoke to seem to think the royals have the sas, secret service on standby to do there ghastly bidding... much like a streamer when called out regarding a fake account...

truth is no way are the royal family covered via trained killers to cover up there own, won’t buy into that tin foil nonsense, the royals are just not valued anymore as they may have been years back.

maybe the contacts and company the dirty prince had may be enough to financially silence this horrible set of events I don’t know, but I don’t think they are untouchable anymore... if he’s outed which I pray the bastard is I hope he takes down many of those hollyweird lot.

I wasn't really thinking 'assassins' when talking about the Royal Family, I meant that they still exert a lot of influence in many other ways. To think otherwise would be silly

Last edited:

He has already touched on the subject.

I wasn't really thinking 'assassins' when talking about the Royal Family, I meant that they still exert a lot of influence in many other ways. To think otherwise would be silly
Sorry, valid point and agree.

Many tentacles for example coming from the royals will reach into places and organisations that don’t want to be connected to this horrible thing.

many could be a charity or some normal business backed by the prince, so yeah mate get your point.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

says it all really... the scum won’t ever face justice as much as he should.

His interview alone was frankly insulting and showed the world the arrogance he has and the sad contempt he holds towards normal folks to think anyone believes his utter bullshit....

I hope the girls he abused don’t just sell out for money, and I mean that In a good way, I hope at least some take this all the way and get this bastard bang to rights...but the cynic in me thinks many out of court settlements will see this go away slowly and silently.
I hope I’m wrong.

He might get the frighteners put on him but that's as far as it goes

Neither will he or people of that ilk 'learn' from their misdeeds, he'll still associate with the same type of upper-class miscreants as before

So when all's said and done it'll blow over, and people's attentions will rapidly shift towards something else

Meanwhile his reputation is (slightly) tarnished but in time people will forget the extent of his involvement, and he'll live happy ever after in Royal bliss!

I call it now

He might get the frighteners put on him but that's as far as it goes

Neither will he or people of that ilk 'learn' from their misdeeds, he'll still associate with the same type of upper-class miscreants as before

So when all's said and done it'll blow over, and people's attentions will rapidly shift towards something else

Meanwhile his reputation is (slightly) tarnished but in time people will forget the extent of his involvement, and he'll live happy ever after in Royal bliss!

I call it now
I agree.

Isn’t it a shame we agree however? Know exactly how this will play out, innocent kids having childhoods and innocence taken away but all to be forgotten about because some have money and can just make it go away.

I’d like to think karma, but it rarely works.

Surely there can't be another 'suicide', has to be some kind of plea bargain this time, with a few lower profile VIPs served up in place of andrew. He could take down others too no doubt...

View attachment 135956

Why are you posting a fake tweet mack? 1593844127502.png

Are you trying to compete with dumbbell Eric T? :rolleyes: He got roasted on Twitter for his "Beards of a feather" attempt. He legged it pretty quickly and deleted the tweet.

1593844048078.png

Last edited:
I doubt anything will happen to him due to his position in life, and look at all those honours he has "earned"

Prince Andrew, Duke of York, KG, GCVO, CD, ADC

I mean that little old lady who has worked tirelessly. voluntarily, for a hospital or charity shop for decades will be lucky to see a mass produced telegram the from the Queen when she reaches 100, but Prince "sorry girl you're a bit old for me" Andrew is swimming with awards.

By the way GCVO is a knighthood recognising personal service to the Queen - what did he do, take her breakfast in bed when he was a teenager

Maxwell will end up singing like a bird when she realizes what she is facing in prison,could well get her
neck wrung though.They will never be able to touch Andrew,no chance of us ever handing him over to the FBI.
Bet they are a lot of people shitting themselves out there though,probably names that have never been
mentioned yet.
Disgusting as it is , far worse has happenned in the UK with Heath, Cyril Smith and JImmy Saville,every
one knew, no one ever charged except the fall guy they found.

The last thing Pervy Andrew and his "working team" want is for him to talk in person to the FBI but he is going to have to in my opinion.
For one Maxwell is likely to sing like a bird in order to cut a deal with the Feds and the smart folks say that it is better to give your side first before she spills the beans thus the Feds holding all of the amo when it comes to questioning him. If he got in early before she sings he could claim he has gave them all he knows if they request him to come back for further questioning.
However,I think that that boat sailed a long time ago because they have had all of the amo they need to lock him up and charge him as soon as he steps off the plane.
Another thing that will push him to except being interviewed is that the longer the status quo goes on the more discredited the royals will appear in the eyes of the general public. The last thing they want is the public being reminded of their own history regarding perverts and as long as this is hanging over their heads the more their future will be in doubt.
I find it curious that as President and effectively head of the FBI Trump is presumably happy for this all to be playing out. If he had anything to hide then would he risk being exposed? He is on record as having voluntarily cooperated with investigators at quite an early stage and as far as I know he has been the only person implicated to do so.
However Bill Clinton stated that he flew on the Lolita Express twice when in fact flight records prove he actually flew on it over 20 times including many times to the Perv Island. And not all of the pilots kept flight records

Last edited:
Why are you posting a fake tweet mack? View attachment 135962

Are you trying to compete with dumbbell Eric T? :rolleyes: He got roasted on Twitter for his "Beards of a feather" attempt. He legged it pretty quickly and deleted the tweet.

View attachment 135961
Maxwell will end up singing like a bird when she realizes what she is facing in prison,could well get her
neck wrung though.They will never be able to touch Andrew,no chance of us ever handing him over to the FBI.
Bet they are a lot of people shitting themselves out there though,probably names that have never been
mentioned yet.
Disgusting as it is , far worse has happenned in the UK with Heath, Cyril Smith and JImmy Saville,every
one knew, no one ever charged except the fall guy they found.

All of whom have been honoured by the Queen. Multiple times.

And another such person, Leon Brittan, was probably at it as well.

All of whom have been honoured by the Queen. Multiple times.

And another such person, Leon Brittan, was probably at it as well.
I recall thinking when I was very young that Leon Brittan dripped of perviness every time he appeared on tv.

It has been claimed that Thatcher promoted perverts because she used it as leverage to get them to comply with whatever her demands on them where and her whips did likewise

The FBI just stating they've asked Prince Andrew to come in and disclose a bit of assistance in their investigations for a decade at least, and the Duke's legal team stating that he's helped them and never dodged questioning.

Who to believe, who to believe......

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back