North Korea and US politics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn’t that antifa linked?

I meant from the horses mouth so to speak.
They are well on most govt watch lists
There's left and there's right

Then like, OTT left..THESE 'men' are the OTT right

No, sadly, even racists can be racists

Doesnt make em any less racist
Agree. Just like BLM I guess..

In all honesty I’m no genuine supporter of any group before lines get blurred here, but you can’t just have one rule for one and not the other as it doesn’t fit a certain persons or groups narrative or beliefs.

I’m not affiliated with any ‘side’ I just have opinions, some you can say right leaning others I’m pretty liberal.

And I’m not a member or aspiring member of the proud boys, just to make this abundantly clear.

Its actually a sausage thread.
But whatever.
Totally agree.

I’ve a steak pie to eat later and I’ll post it in the corona thread, yes it’s not a sausage but it’s tasty.

I’ll attempt a sausage and mash tomorrow however.

Maybe if you finally share the secret why the original Köttbullar taste like heaven and my homemade taste like ... umm... dont want to talk about it... we can get back to what this thread is all about.
See sausage racism here, I love a good sausage but can’t understand such gourmet sausages mentioned..

Maybe if you finally share the secret why the original Köttbullar taste like heaven and my homemade taste like ... umm... dont want to talk about it... we can get back to what this thread is all about.
" In southern Sweden many people prefer their ground meat with a little more fat, but the further north you go, the less pork you will find in the meatball mixture. However, bread or rusk crumbs allowed to swell in milk are as important as the lingonberries on the side. They give Swedish meatballs their special soft consistency. "

Id say the recipe they have on Sweden .com is pretty good.
But i quite often make them with moose meat, but that may be hard to get your hands on depending on where you live.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Im not a fan of onion, so i skip that.
Also, lingonberries is a must. =)

Actually, this recipe is probably superior both for the meatballs and the sauce.
Less is sometimes more, and Ikea meatballs are tasty.
And since everything made at home is better, you cant go wrong.
=)

Agree, always get them whilst shopping for stuff that I don’t need lol

He really is a twat ... sorry .. not sorry.
If I had said that about anyone I’d of been banned for a good month lol!..

Remember I was banned for using the word ‘vag’ and wasn’t even targeted at anyone!

That said I’m only messing, he’s not a twat! He’s merely a misunderstood genius!.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back