North Korea and US politics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gosh, that takes me back..i had a FilmNet decoder in Sky's early days.
The analog encryption was easily de-scrambled.
They had some very enjoyable late night flicks. :thumbsup: ;)
I remember a channel called Tv1000.
Only showed movies&boxing during the day, and during the night it was "enjoyable late night flicks" =)
After a while they separated into a bunch of different channels, so there was Tv1000 sports, tv1000 kids, tv1000 movies etc.

Now i cant even remember the last time i turned on the tv to watch a channel.
Its either Netflix or something ive downloaded.

oh dear, even the bigots cant get along with one another
who'da thunk

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
Who could have guessed this was their core belief.
Shocking.
:rolleyes:

"We will no longer cuck to the left by appointing token negroes as our leaders. We will no longer allow homosexuals or other 'undesirables' into our ranks. We will confront the Zionist criminals who wish to destroy our civilization.

"We recognize that the West was built by the White Race alone and we owe nothing to any other race."

I remember a channel called Tv1000.
Only showed movies&boxing during the day, and during the night it was "enjoyable late night flicks" =)
After a while they separated into a bunch of different channels, so there was Tv1000 sports, tv1000 kids, tv1000 movies etc.

Now i cant even remember the last time i turned on the tv to watch a channel.
Its either Netflix or something ive downloaded.

Satellite TV has been one of my many hobbies, which is why I sadly know these useless things :p

Back in the day i had a dual LNB on the Sky dish so i could receive Eutelsat..that had some interesting progs.

After that i had a go with a D2 Mac receiver paired up with a Eurocrypt card.
TV1000, Canal+ etc were lots of fun. :thumbsup:

I still have a T90 in the garden with 9 LNB's on it ranging from 1°W to 42°E. Before that I had a 120cm motorised dish. Sadly the good times on satellite have come to an end and most of what was possible a couple of years ago isn't anymore ;) I mostly use it for the free to air UK channels now.

I still have a T90 in the garden with 9 LNB's on it ranging from 1°W to 42°E. Before that I had a 120cm motorised dish. Sadly the good times on satellite have come to an end and most of what was possible a couple of years ago isn't anymore ;) I mostly use it for the free to air UK channels now.
Uh...yeah.. right on!

Theres not enough sausage.
=)
I think Proud Boys probably has an excess :p

Women are not allowed to join the Proud Boys

According to the organization, their loyalty oath includes a statement along the lines of "I'm a proud Western chauvinist, I refuse to apologize for creating the modern world" and a pledge not to masturbate

I think Proud Boys probably has an excess :p

Women are not allowed to join the Proud Boys

According to the organization, their loyalty oath includes a statement along the lines of "I'm a proud Western chauvinist, I refuse to apologize for creating the modern world" and a pledge not to masturbate
Maybe the reason women are not aloud to join is in the name... ‘proud boys’

Fine patriotic band of men.
Can’t genuinely see the outrage here.

"We will no longer cuck to the left by appointing token negroes as our leaders. We will no longer allow homosexuals or other 'undesirables' into our ranks. We will confront the Zionist criminals who wish to destroy our civilization.

"We recognize that the West was built by the White Race alone and we owe nothing to any other race."

Yeaaaaaah right. Thats not racist at all.

You a link to this please?

You a link to this please?
Ben, they are literally a band of zealot racists
As to link, it's here in this thread no further than 2 pages back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back