North Korea and US politics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Satellite TV has been one of my many hobbies, which is why I sadly know these useless things :p

I have satellite t.v. and don't watch it, really thinking of getting rid of it but with sports coming back I am trying to figure out how to get live sports. I did just get the Amazon fire stick last week so watching the free stuff while I try and decide if it will be cheaper.

But on a more serious note.
When i google the word twat, the explanation is either

a. a stupid or obnoxious person.
b. womans genitals

So is it even such a bad word?
Calling someone stupid or obnoxious is pretty tame, no?
The same definition of what I was banned for saying then huh?..

Wasn’t having a go @Borgie at all btw, I’m all for free speech. Well when it’s free for all of us.

The same definition of what I was banned for saying then huh?..

Wasn’t having a go @Borgie at all btw, I’m all for free speech. Well when it’s free for all of us.
But everyone (more or less) agreed that ban was not justified, and that what you said was not bad.
I distinctly remember making a very professional paint3d picture in your defense!
=)

But everyone (more or less) agreed that ban was not justified, and that what you said was not bad.
I distinctly remember making a very professional paint3d picture in your defense!
=)
Most did mate. I shouldn’t have brought it up tbh as serves no real purpose and I’ve no problems at all with borgie

I have satellite t.v. and don't watch it, really thinking of getting rid of it but with sports coming back I am trying to figure out how to get live sports. I did just get the Amazon fire stick last week so watching the free stuff while I try and decide if it will be cheaper.

I don't know about the choices in Canada :) If you like watching just 1 sport like NFL you could get a subscription for the NFL Network and Redzone, that'd be cheaper than getting a whole package. But if you like multiple sports it's going to be costlier in the end.

I don't know about the choices in Canada :) If you like watching just 1 sport like NFL you could get a subscription for the NFL Network and Redzone, that'd be cheaper than getting a whole package. But if you like multiple sports it's going to be costlier in the end.
Is there no Netflix kind of thing, but for streaming sports live?

Hockey and Basketball mostly, With a little bit of golf like this weekend with the Masters. :).

He was sooo close to admitting to himself that the Biden administration will be taking over soon.
Overall, not a bad speech!

Why are we still discussing this?

Unless your utterly blinded by insanity and outright cultism then there is no sane human that will not see that biden is and will be president...

Loved having the Donald as president, but now he’s kind of not..

Game over man! Game over!..

Also more importantly @Kroffe have you tried this pickled herring I’ve heard so much about, if I could get hold of any authentic Swedish herring it would make a excellent Xmas corona cooking post.

Why are we still discussing this?

Unless your utterly blinded by insanity and outright cultism then there is no sane human that will not see that biden is and will be president...

Loved having the Donald as president, but now he’s kind of not..

Game over man! Game over!..

Also more importantly @Kroffe have you tried this pickled herring I’ve heard so much about, if I could get hold of any authentic Swedish herring it would make a excellent Xmas corona cooking post.
If you pm me your adress, maybe santa will bring you a can of fermented fish for christmas.
;)

If customs dont declare it as some sort of biological weapon that is.

If you pm me your adress, maybe santa will bring you a can of fermented fish for christmas.
;)

If customs dont declare it as some sort of biological weapon that is.

In 1981, a German landlord evicted a tenant without notice after the tenant spread surströmming
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
in the apartment building's stairwell. When the landlord was taken to court, the court ruled that the termination was justified when the landlord's party demonstrated their case by opening a can inside the courtroom. The court concluded that it "had convinced itself that the disgusting smell of the fish brine far exceeded the degree that fellow-tenants in the building could be expected to tolerate".

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back