North Korea and US politics

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is most unpleasant news, I thought this kind of orangism was outlawed years back.

Such a shame it’s still so active in society..
We have made great progress since.
The documentary "Game of thrones" showed that gingers are pretty cool.
Also, Rick has been fighting the good fight for a long time now, trying to showcase that gingers DO have soul.
aaa.jpghhgf.jpg

We have made great progress since.
The documentary "Game of thrones" showed that gingers are pretty cool.
Also, Rick has been fighting the good fight for a long time now, trying to showcase that gingers DO have soul.
View attachment 144761View attachment 144762

Ginger women I find utterly stunning, Nicole Kidman, julianne Moore to name a few.

Ginger guys however are always a bit pants..

147 million votes, 234 sworn affidavits, yep that widespread voter fraud .
And it shows how thick the Dems are, they only did the fraud on the presidential election they didn’t do it on the congressional elections....
Where it actually matters.
All the power is in the house&senate.

But there is nobody screaming fraud about those votes, who were cast on the same ballots.
And nobody of the people "working to ensure the election was fair and free" is looking into the states where Trump won.
Weird how that works.

I actually remember renting videos.
Or more like, i got to follow mom & dad and pick out a movie or two.

I have one of these
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
somewhere collecting dust.
Converted a bunch of videos for friends&family to dvd.

@sufferinsilence
I have no idea what FilmNet is/was.
Oldschool netflix?

I actually remember renting videos.
Or more like, i got to follow mom & dad and pick out a movie or two.

I have one of these
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
somewhere collecting dust.
Converted a bunch of videos for friends&family to dvd.

@sufferinsilence
I have no idea what FilmNet is/was.
Oldschool netflix?

You really don't? It was a quite popular channel in Scandinavia (aswell as Belgium and the Netherlands), they started back in the 80s and were later bought by Canal+. And back in the analogue satellite days people would try and illegally watch the late night entertainment by using converted VHS players to decode the signal :laugh:

You really don't? It was a quite popular channel in Scandinavia (aswell as Belgium and the Netherlands), they started back in the 80s and were later bought by Canal+. And back in the analogue satellite days people would try and illegally watch the late night entertainment by using converted VHS players to decode the signal :laugh:
We had some pirated card for our satellite box thingy so we got like all the channels.
Was cool and all, but for some reason i never really cared much for the turkish weather channels or the german sport channels.
:)

Maybe im too young to remember Filmnet.
I also started back in the 80s, so i dont really remember much of anything from it.
Hell, i barely remember things from the 90s.
Or what i did last week.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back