1. By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies .This website or its third-party tools use cookies, which are necessary to its functioning and required to achieve the purposes illustrated in the cookie policy.Find out more.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Follow Casinomeister on Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Casinomeister.us US Residents Click here! |  Svenska Svenska | 
Dismiss Notice
REGISTER NOW!! Why? Because you can't do diddly squat without having been registered!

At the moment you have limited access to view most discussions: you can't make contact with thousands of fellow players, affiliates, casino reps, and all sorts of other riff-raff.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join Casinomeister here!

no free game no cashback

Discussion in 'Slots Discussion' started by angel0214, May 16, 2015.

    May 16, 2015
  1. angel0214

    angel0214 Dormant account

    Occupation:
    care worker
    Location:
    ramsbottom
    i started playing a new slots site where i had to wager 400 pounds before withdrawing, i spent around £1000 over all in a week. i didn't do very well on winning and couldn't withdraw below £20.00. i spoke to an operator and asked did they give cash back or free game. they was quick to tell me something i didn't ask a question about until i said they didn't answer my question. he made me wait for ages before saying sorry they could not do this for me? a little unfair gaming in my opinion. no cash back no free game!
     
  2. May 16, 2015
  3. KasinoKing

    KasinoKing WebMeister & Slotaholic.. CAG MM PABnonaccred webmeister

    Occupation:
    House-Husband and Casino Advisor
    Location:
    Bexhill on sea, England
    Casinos are not OBLIGED to give you any freebies at all - though most of the better ones do.

    All you can do, is vote with your purse and take your money to a different casino who will appreciate your custom more.

    Welcome to the forum & good luck! :thumbsup:
    KK
     
  4. May 16, 2015
  5. refre

    refre Senior lurker PABnonaccred PABnoaccred

    Occupation:
    Professional slot player
    Location:
    .
    I usually send an e-mail in these cases.

    CS may not have the power to award bonuses.
    They may need to speak to a manager and/or VIP host.
    Also they may need to do a full review of your gameplay.

    When you contact live chat support (which may be outsourced...) there's no time for any of this...
    And they will probably go for the safest and simplest solution and just say no.


    Just my experience :)


    Freddy
     
    2 people like this.
  6. May 22, 2015
  7. angel0214

    angel0214 Dormant account

    Occupation:
    care worker
    Location:
    ramsbottom
    a place that does not value its customers is best to walk away, it is just so irritating that we deposit so much and get about 2 wins out of each £10.00 and takes about 8 games to get a bonus round. some games like zeus 3 are just money grabbing, all take and no give. i find the higher the stake the less chance of winning too. they say it does not matter how much you bet and play the out come of winners luck is always the same as the next time you play. it is all down to luck. if it is the case then it is a 50/50 chance right? more like 97% chance of bad luck and 3% good luck lol. maybe i am just the most unluckiest person walking :)
     
  8. May 22, 2015
  9. Gemma A

    Gemma A Senior Member MM

    Occupation:
    health worker
    Location:
    Essex
    I feel your pain , Had the same run myself .What I do when I get unlucky like that is stop playing at the casino and try somewhere else luck soon changes most of the time .Like someone said a casino does not have to give out free spins or chips some good casino will offer a free chip now and then as goodwill if you lucky .Most don't however that's the way It goes .I hope your luck changes soon .:)
     

Share This Page