Netent games removed at Novibet

Downsman

MM
Only about 30 odd showing on the Netent tab on the home page, the usual clueless support said it was the companies
decision to remove them, my guess is they're being worked on to comply with the new regs.
Couldn't be arsed to get into that with him!

Your best bet is to tag the rep, they can provide straightforward answers to questions that would see you disappearing down a rabbit hole of nonsensical despair with live support.

@Novibet Rep

Same over at grovesnor at least for dead or alive 1 and 2. They were there a few days ago but weren't there when I checked last 48 hours. I presume any slot going missing at this point will be to fix the auto-play UKGC shit. And then most likely the games will go back up, at least I hope anyway.

Hello hello,

Regarding Netent's games this happened for technical reasons as some changes need to be made to their management platform due to the acquisition of Netent's by Evolution. When the changes are complete the games will be offered again. At least the majority of them.

However, from Monday when the new regulations will apply, even more games that do not meet the requirements and the provider does not intend to correct them will be removed.

PS. Always stay within your gambling budget. Gamble Responsibly.

However, from Monday when the new regulations will apply, even more games that do not meet the requirements and the provider does not intend to correct them will be removed.

Sounds to me like they will take the opportunity to remove the classics, leaving the modern rubbish being churned out by the developer.

Let's wait and see.

Will they be fixing the Gonzo's Gold issue that prevented you from offering the max RTP version? I see Novibet have it promoted on a home page banner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back