Neteller down?

osulle

Paleo Meister (means really, really old)
CAG
mm1
mm4
Neteller seems to be down for me can't deposit or even use the Net+ card just wondering if anybody else was having issues?

Mouche12

Kitty Lover
PABnonaccred
PABnoaccred
PABnononaccred
I withdrew some money last night, fortunately no downtime then. I think it's a disgrace. A few months ago, there was an error when I tried to withdraw funds with my Neteller+ Card and I demanded compensation. Had to go to the Financial Ombudsman but I got it in the end.

Just tried to log in - no success.

osulle

CAG
mm1
mm4
Checked on Twitter lots of pissed off people but no response from Neteller. Very unprofessional of them.

osulle

CAG
mm1
mm4
Fine at the moment for me.
The site loads fine but trying to log in and you get an error. Trying to deposit or using Net + card fails. Maybe it's just outside the UK then? Went down for me shortly after 5.

ternur

Destroying castles in the sky
webby
CAG
mm3
Works fine here.

osulle

CAG
mm1
mm4
Site is working fine on my mobile but still not working on Chrome. No biggie at least it's up!

Temprush

Experienced Member
Anyone else?

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
Working for me!
Not 100% sure, but If i understand correct, 403 that implies that website rejected you and telling you with 403 to piss off cuz you don't have proper authentication,/ permission to access site and are denied i think? Have you been using different Ip maybe through VPN so geolocation is the issue? Hope u solve it anyhow :)