Bank Transfer Withdrawal Time

no bank transfer change now, if you do before 10am cashout you get it anytime before 3pm, after 3pm cashout you get it next day before 3pm
Standard bank transfers have not changed, and still go through the same clearing houses and processes as they have for years.

The difference now is open banking allows TPPs/PSPs like Brite and Trustly to build faster products that facilitate instant bank transfers.

I am pretty sure that the OP did a standard bank transfer, which also has to travel continents. I don't think they used an instant banking service.

Here is some info about international bank transfers.

Me: What does a SWIFT international transfer involve? For example from Estonia to Australia. Note: Explain concisely yet comprehensively, with no fluff. Use the latest of your knowledge.

My Friend:
  1. Initiation: The sender in Estonia initiates the transfer, providing the recipient's details, including name, bank account number, and the recipient's bank SWIFT/BIC code.
  2. Bank Processing: The sender's bank in Estonia processes the transaction, converting the funds into the recipient's currency (Australian Dollars, AUD) if necessary.
  3. SWIFT Network: The transaction details are sent through the SWIFT network. This network securely transmits financial messages between banks.
  4. Intermediary Banks: Often, one or more intermediary banks are involved. These banks facilitate the transfer, especially if the sender's and recipient's banks have no direct relationship.
  5. Recipient's Bank: The recipient's bank in Australia receives the transfer details. It verifies the transaction and credits the recipient's account.
  6. Fees and Charges: Both the sending and receiving banks, as well as intermediary banks, may charge fees. These fees can be deducted from the amount sent or charged separately to the sender.
  7. Transfer Time: The process can take anywhere from 1 to 5 business days, depending on the banks involved and their processing times.
  8. Currency Exchange: If a currency exchange is involved, the exchange rate set by the sender's bank will apply. This rate may include a markup over the market rate.
  9. Transaction Confirmation: Both the sender and recipient usually receive confirmation once the transaction is processed and the funds are available in the recipient's account.

Last edited:
Standard bank transfers have not changed, and still go through the same clearing houses and processes as they have for years.

The difference now is open banking allows TPPs/PSPs like Brite and Trustly to build faster products that facilitate instant bank transfers.

I am pretty sure that the OP did a standard bank transfer, which also has to travel continents. I don't think they used an instant banking service.
I have account on Balkan when I do transfer to UK they come before 3pm, same from UK to Balkan, same day service if you send before 10am, Bank to Bank transfer

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back