My Incredible Win At Clubworld USA

survivethis

Experienced Member
MM
Hi fellow CMs!

This isn't the usual win, its something beyond that. Its special. I WON THE CLUBWORLD 10TH ANNIVERSARY CONTEST! A sweet $10,000, I have chosen to take the family to Atlantis in the Bahamas, ALL EXPENSES PAID. My experience with Clubworld has been lots of ups and some downs. You don't have to be a high roller to win big, so if you were thinking of trying Clubworld out for the first time, or maybe you haven't played there in awhile, perhaps you should. They are good people ( I know what everyone is probably thinking, of course you feel that way, you just won 10,000) but if you browse this forum you will see that I am just validating what others have already said about Clubworld.
Karma can be a bitch or a beautiful angel, its your choice. I guess what I am trying to say is: the positive will always rise against the negative, even if it might not (at the time) feel that way. So never give up and keep spinning.

Thank you, Steven, Karolina, my friends at live chat, JON, Stephen, Ola, and of course, all my girls !

Hi fellow CMs!

This isn't the usual win, its something beyond that. Its special. I WON THE CLUBWORLD 10TH ANNIVERSARY CONTEST! A sweet $10,000, I have chosen to take the family to Atlantis in the Bahamas, ALL EXPENSES PAID. My experience with Clubworld has been lots of ups and some downs. You don't have to be a high roller to win big, so if you were thinking of trying Clubworld out for the first time, or maybe you haven't played there in awhile, perhaps you should. They are good people ( I know what everyone is probably thinking, of course you feel that way, you just won 10,000) but if you browse this forum you will see that I am just validating what others have already said about Clubworld.
Karma can be a bitch or a beautiful angel, its your choice. I guess what I am trying to say is: the positive will always rise against the negative, even if it might not (at the time) feel that way. So never give up and keep spinning.

Thank you, Steven, Karolina, my friends at live chat, JON, Stephen, Ola, and of course, all my girls !

Well done to you :):) enjoy your holiday with your family

Wow! Wonderful, $10 000 and a great holiday to the Bahamas!

Congrats and enjoy your Summer with the family:)

Hi fellow CMs!

I like your last lines there :)

Since I really started using "The Secret" about manifesting powers and believe in positive and seeing yourself have something and good things come to you. Then I have basically been going from win to win. Instead years back I would keep being negative sometimes and keep making deposits. And if I finally sometimes got lucky even with bigger wins then later on I would had deposited a lot of them and lost them again.

But now not a problem anymore I have got better control of my gambling I have got really good at setting limits and MOST IMPORTANT being POSITIVE and being happy about life and also important being thankful for all the good happening for us. I am very please for your nice win and seeing you spent it on such a great thing. It all comes to us sooner or later if we deserve it. I have seen this so many time and read stories like that.

Just look at some people who won millions in lottery and it ruined their lives. To be honest I don't think they ever deserved to win those money anyways.

I better go no as off to find a good cause to donate bit of money :thumbsup:

Congrats on your amazing win. May you and your family have the best holiday ever at Atlantis:notworthy

Hi fellow CMs!

Congratulations !!! I hope you wi have wonderful time on your holiday. Please post some pictures :D

Kind Regards,
Karolina

My faith is restored!

K,

I am very happy to have met you, survivethis! You are kind, friendly, patient, understanding, and DESERVING!
I couldn't be more pleased if I had won this myself. (Wait.... Did I just say...? hahahah)
My faith in good things going in a good direction is restored!

Congrats!

K

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back