Feedback Managing attachments

I have many many attachments, from years of screenshots.

How on earth do I delete old ones?

It was suggested to me that my problems with having to resize and resize and ending up with teeny screenshots because uploader keeps telling me that the file is too small could be solved by deleting old ones.

HELP please

It was suggested to me that my problems with having to resize and resize and ending up with teeny screenshots because uploader keeps telling me that the file is too small could be solved by deleting old ones.

HELP please

Easy click on settings .Then it takes you to your profile scroll down to Miscellaneous click on attachments and then click you can see all attachments in your account .At the side there a square box click on them you want to delete and then go down the bottom of page to delete all done:notworthy:thumbsup:

HELP please

I just saw this thread.

I would really like to know if this is the real reason?
It seems odd because I hear both new and old members who have to resize their screenshots.

Also the space would be filled sooner or later even if we resize them.

I just hate when going back to look at older pages and suddenly all screenies are gone because they are deleted.

So Bryan or any other moderator, what is the truth? Do I really have to delete my screenies to make it easier to upload new ones?

It's true there is a quota on attachments but it's fairly generous so that may not be the real issue here.

I recall this "resize" problem had cropped up a year or two ago, I think Bryan poked around and made it go away. He's on ski vacation this week so a repeat performance of that may have to wait a few days.

Clearing Mine

I followed the advise and went to settings and cleared mine and it worked however when i try to add a new one when i click the attachments to add a new one they are all still showing in the manage attachments box.
When go to settings and manage them that way they are gone but why still in the box.
If this does not make sense then remember i am a computer eeedjit and have very little idea what im doing lol.

I followed the advise and went to settings and cleared mine and it worked however when i try to add a new one when i click the attachments to add a new one they are all still showing in the manage attachments box.
When go to settings and manage them that way they are gone but why still in the box.
If this does not make sense then remember i am a computer eeedjit and have very little idea what im doing lol.

Have you removed them all?
That means that non of your screenshots can be viewed in the threads.
If everyone do that it will look really empty :(

I've changed the settings where only newbies have a limit to posting screenshots. Everyone else is unlimited. If you are still getting maxed out messages, please let me know so I can look into this.

I better test to see if it's anything different then :)

It was not. I still had to make it smaller so no change.

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 33
Now lets see the same size as I tried before...

...and no it didn't work anyway.
So a screenie of the size I posted before need to be made smaller.

Well I can live with it, but I know how to resize them :)

Now lets see the same size as I tried before...

...and no it didn't work anyway.
So a screenie of the size I posted before need to be made smaller.

Well I can live with it, but I know how to resize them :)

We're looking into the image "resizing" forum function at the moment. Hopefully we'll figure this out shortly. :D

This is where I will be sitting next year so will have to update the location on my profile, from Atyeo Stand to New Superb Dooper Spanking New South Stand, Ashton Gate :D #COYR

Oh and testing the image attachment thingy,which after a bit of back end wizardry should now work :thumbsup:

Attachments

• ashtongate.jpg
    ashtongate.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 29
Well then I hope the same screenie works this time.

Wow, you actually manage to do the miracle work. Thank you :notworthy:notworthy:notworthy

Attachments

• test 2.jpg
    test 2.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 23
We're looking into the image "resizing" forum function at the moment. Hopefully we'll figure this out shortly. :D

That would be nice as I can't use some of my avatars because they aren't the right pixel dimensions - even though I may have used them in the past.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back