Looks like the breast cancer is back

Just saw this thread - it's like a mini emotional rollercoaster, wow! You got me into f***ed up, angry and sad mood at the same time in the start of it and then into really bright one eventually! I AM SO GLAD about the outcome <3 Stay healthy and good luck with all new and nice things that came your way xx

BIG PHEEEEW!!!
Thank you! It was nice waking up this morning, knowing I wasn't dying. Now to get my Dystonia under control and I will be good to go! :D

Ok - you have been warned about hijacking threads in the past posting a bunch of mindless stream-of-consciousness postings. But this comment is insensitive and over the top.

This is not your personal creative writing exercise, these are people having a conversation concerning one of our members - and it has been a pretty serious one to boot.

Either you learn what is an appropriate way to have a conversation with people in a public forum, or move on. Last warning.
Thank you! <3

Unbelievably good news! My heart is fine, my brain is fine. AND the lung cells are dormant! I'm good to go!!!!!!!!!! How the hell is that for luck! Yeehaww! :laugh::laugh::cheers:
Thanks everyone <3

Wonderful news Jen. Absolutely delighted for you. :cheers::thumbsup::cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back