Looks like the breast cancer is back

bebo67

RIP Bebo
Wow. As most remember back in June I had a CT scan done on my lungs and white dots showed up, but no actual tumor. I had to get a follow up one done 3 months later, which was done last week. I got the results back this morning and they have spread since June. The surgeon is very concerned and is feeling that my breast cancer is back. Its on my right lung, the same side my original cancer was. He will be contacting my Oncologist today. I knew something bad was going to happen. Any time something good happens, something bad ALWAYS happens immediately after. That is my life. Whatever it is, its spreading and needs to be looked after ASAP he said. I'm not posting on facebook. I just found my daughter and she is with me. Bought a new business. Cafe and Gallery. And I am numb!

This is shitty...

And like lockinlove said it is hard to give any advice...But my best wishes and my thoughts are with you, I really wish you to pass throw it!

I am sorry to hear.... I can imagine you are numb......

but fight it !! get thru it and screw the cancer off!!
talk to the oncologist , make a plan and fight !

I wish you all the best and a big hug to you!

Oh Bebo, so sorry to hear about this. Wishing you lots of strength in the coming period. You are in my prayers.

...as if you have not already had enough to contend with.

As hard as it is, try to stay positive and fingers crossed there is good news ahead, thinking of you.

Thanks guys. I don't even know what to say at this point, or even how I feel. He said the nodules are small, 3mm and smaller, but have spread quickly. So Im guess very early. And outside the cough no real symptoms. I just want it dealt with and go on. I guess there is no escaping chemo this time. :( I just wan't to live my life. I haven't but just started doing that. Its been for everyone else :(

im very sorry to hear :( we are in a battle with this chit in our family
my brother in law has got the cancer in his spine, brain and lungs only 54 years old :(

Thanks guys. I don't even know what to say at this point, or even how I feel. He said the nodules are small, 3mm and smaller, but have spread quickly. So Im guess very early. And outside the cough no real symptoms. I just want it dealt with and go on. I guess there is no escaping chemo this time. :( I just wan't to live my life. I haven't but just started doing that. Its been for everyone else :(

Fingers crossed for you and my best wishes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back