How is it possible?

Stupidly got roped into a collection game. Quite dangerous because you keep going back thinking it's gonna hit as you've collected everything. Can anybody from pragmatic play clarify when you say once all collected any of the bonuses can trigger randomly? But multiple days since the game has been released and not once triggered any of them? It just collects even though the pots are full. Is this bad luck or something broken?? Not even hit a random bonus on 20p let alone 40p and 60p. It sucks because there's no normal chance to hit a bonus on this. It's all could possibly randomly trigger. Unfair imo as stupidly think it will trigger.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231211_120619_BetVictor.jpg
    Screenshot_20231211_120619_BetVictor.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 67
Same issue with that Mining Pots of Gold a terrible game mechanic

Almost as bad as those hit the scatters and spin a wheel to win free spins or 2x

Stupidly got roped into a collection game. Quite dangerous because you keep going back thinking it's gonna hit as you've collected everything. Can anybody from pragmatic play clarify when you say once all collected any of the bonuses can trigger randomly? But multiple days since the game has been released and not once triggered any of them? It just collects even though the pots are full. Is this bad luck or something broken?? Not even hit a random bonus on 20p let alone 40p and 60p. It sucks because there's no normal chance to hit a bonus on this. It's all could possibly randomly trigger. Unfair imo as stupidly think it will trigger.
Yes - as someone said above - it's all just (VERY ANNOYING) eye candy.
The one and only time I played Cancy Jar Clusters, the "Jackpot Spins" triggered on just my second green candy collected!

There are quite a few games like this - very frustrating :(

KK

It sounds like you're having a frustrating experience with the collection game. While I can't speak on behalf of Pragmatic Play, it's possible that the random triggering of bonuses might be part of the game's design. It's not uncommon for such features to have varying degrees of randomness. However, if you're concerned about the game not behaving as expected, it might be worth reaching out to Pragmatic Play's customer support for clarification. They should be able to provide more insight into the mechanics and address any issues you're facing.

Amazing how this is allowed to fly via whatever loophole they've exploited, via visual deception.

Given how scatter 'near-misses' and so forth are frowned upon by the powers-that-be 🤔

Maybe regulators will crack down on this soon, in 2027

Amazing how this is allowed to fly via whatever loophole they've exploited, via visual deception.

Given how scatter 'near-misses' and so forth are frowned upon by the powers-that-be 🤔

Maybe regulators will crack down on this soon, in 2027
Hope so!! I've seen others get stung recently by that mining for gold filth same sort of mechanic. And they know most gamblers Will continue to reload thinking its gonna hit as you've collected all the symbols! This somehow allowed even if it's clearly unfair yet can't even do auto spins absolute jokers

Hope so!! I've seen others get stung recently by that mining for gold filth same sort of mechanic. And they know most gamblers Will continue to reload thinking its gonna hit as you've collected all the symbols! This somehow allowed even if it's clearly unfair yet can't even do auto spins absolute jokers
At least this type of "collect symbols" is (supposedly) randomly triggered.
I must admit I am surprised that other games where you DO get the feature for collecting stuff is allowed, as it is a much bigger incentive to keep pouring money into the game when maybe you shouldn't.
Games like Vikings Go Berzerk, Robin Hood - Shifting Riches, Wolf Slayer, etc...
I have played these a LOT - but I always seem to be disappointed by the CRAP payouts of the bonus round when I finally trigger it.
Though they do have other features which can (if you're very lucky) keep your losses minimal on the way to the "big one".

Probably the worse one though, is Wild Swarm; it takes 100s or even 1,000s of spins to collect all the Bees for level 5, and after all that it is still a random trigger for the very disappointing main feature :mad:

KK

Hello @kennygamerboy

Thank you for raising this! I can confirm that the free spins round with one or more modifiers (wild multipliers, retriggers, or one of five jackpots) can be triggered at random whenever a candy symbol is collected (not by how many are collected in total). We’ve relayed your feedback to the relevant teams to ensure this feature is positioned and communicated clearly, and we apologise for any confusion caused. Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back