Ghosts

richie

Dormant account
Does anyone believe in them? I don't know. The idea of ghosts, according to our current understanding of physics is impossible or so I heard on the radio via Professor Brian Cox.

My Gran recently passed away & I was wondering if that's it, or if something does carry on after death. I find it hard to come to terms with the thought I will never see loved ones who have passed away again. I do get a feeling of comfort thinking there is life after death, but part of me can't grasp how that is possible.

I know it's not a gambling topic & no doubt a question noone can answer. Just posted it cause it's something that's on my mind at the moment & I like mysteries.

Belief is a strong entity. I hope we will see loved ones again. I'm quite a realist, but nevertheless have read several items where people dying have lost a small amount of weight just after the point of death. We'll all find out one way or another one day:(

I don't believe in ghosts probably because I have never seen one.
When my brother died a couple of years ago I did have some strange feeling of being watched all the time. It was spoky, but probably something in my own mind just because I so badly wanted to see him again.
I still hope that I will one day;)

I'm watching the serie Supernatural now and that is scary enough. If that kind of stuff were true ghosts aren't that nice, and thinking about it I don't want to be a ghost when I die either:)

I think it's one of a kind of energy that remains in this world that can appears to be a "ghost" and if they exist they dont need necessarily to be evil. i also think if you try to contact (or thinkin about them) these energy you will get in touch with bad ones.

I've seen enough in my life to realize there is something more than logic & sience behind certain things.

also oftopic but for 5 years ago i had really wierd year, i had some dejavu where i could tell what will happen in the next of 2-3minutes and scared the hell out of my friends by say what they going to say and what car and colour will appear from road when we was waiting.
the scariest part was when i dreamed and they became reality, the first one was that i saw my 2 birds (we have 6 birds) escaped away from the cage and managed to fly from the kicthen window while my mom runs after them, i told that morning to my mom at breakfast, later that day i was at cinema with friend when my mom called me and she was almost in tears told me 2 birds ran away from kitchen window, i tought she joked but it was real and she was scared that i told her same morning.

it did not stop there, only 1 week later i dreamed my friend was at funeral for her cat, i told her and she took the cat to vet and they found the cat had cancer in stomach and it needed surgery asap, the surgery was sucsessful and full recovery. the cat would have died if she didnt bring to the vet since they dont show any sign of the cancer.

i think i stop there for today :) you might get sceptical about this story but i can hold my hand on my heart and say it happned.

Osloking:523524 said:
I think it's one of a kind of energy that remains in this world that can appears to be a "ghost" and if they exist they dont need necessarily to be evil. i also think if you try to contact (or thinkin about them) these energy you will get in touch with bad ones.

I've seen enough in my life to realize there is something more than logic & sience behind certain things.

also oftopic but for 5 years ago i had really wierd year, i had some dejavu where i could tell what will happen in the next of 2-3minutes and scared the hell out of my friends by say what they going to say and what car and colour will appear from road when we was waiting.
the scariest part was when i dreamed and they became reality, the first one was that i saw my 2 birds (we have 6 birds) escaped away from the cage and managed to fly from the kicthen window while my mom runs after them, i told that morning to my mom at breakfast, later that day i was at cinema with friend when my mom called me and she was almost in tears told me 2 birds ran away from kitchen window, i tought she joked but it was real and she was scared that i told her same morning.

it did not stop there, only 1 week later i dreamed my friend was at funeral for her cat, i told her and she took the cat to vet and they found the cat had cancer in stomach and it needed surgery asap, the surgery was sucsessful and full recovery. the cat would have died if she didnt bring to the vet since they dont show any sign of the cancer.

i think i stop there for today :) you might get sceptical about this story but i can hold my hand on my heart and say it happned.

I believe you, I have experienced in the past what I can only describe as time slips. Not seeing the future though. It was going back in time, to the point were all the surrounding buildings change & people's clothes. It was weird & only lasted a short while, but it's happened twice. It could have been an hallucination but it felt bloody real. I really think science still has a lot of questions to answer about time, especially when theoretically time travel is possible albeit through a wormhole.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back