early birthday present

1819

Dormant account
Joined
Jan 25, 2006
Location
ny,nj,fla
log onto roxy yesterday figure i'll try the new games. well playin the minimum on cashinova, a few spins in i hit 5 roosters. pays 160. go over to 4 card aces and faces and get dealt 4 10's. a few hands later dealt 4 q's for 200. then draw a royal for a grand. all within about a half an hour. today is my b-day but the gifts came yesterday.
 

Darem1

Registered
Joined
Mar 23, 2006
Location
Florida
Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday from a Jersey girl who has moved away....keep playing, keep winning! :thumbsup:
 

chuchu59

gambling addict
PABnonaccred
CAG
Joined
Sep 26, 2004
Location
SOMEWHERE IN ASIA
1819 said:
log onto roxy yesterday figure i'll try the new games. well playin the minimum on cashinova, a few spins in i hit 5 roosters. pays 160. go over to 4 card aces and faces and get dealt 4 10's. a few hands later dealt 4 q's for 200. then draw a royal for a grand. all within about a half an hour. today is my b-day but the gifts came yesterday.

I will see if your luck has rubbed on me. I will bet on 1,6,7,18,19,37 in the Mark Six(lottery) today. If I win, I will give you a treat.
 

johnsteed

Ueber Meister
Joined
Apr 24, 2005
Location
N/A
***

chuchu59

I will see if your luck has rubbed on me. I will bet on 1,6,7,18,19,37 in the Mark Six(lottery) today. If I win, I will give you a treat.

Hey, those are my numbers in the "Mark Six" today!!! :eek2:


Steed

***
 

chuchu59

gambling addict
PABnonaccred
CAG
Joined
Sep 26, 2004
Location
SOMEWHERE IN ASIA
Well the numbers are 5 9 16 29 36 and 47 with the extra number being 17. So I didnt get a single number right. The good news though is that nodbody won and it is estimated that the 1st prize next time will be a cool $2 million. I will try these numbers again. Are you with me, Steed?
 

1819

Dormant account
Joined
Jan 25, 2006
Location
ny,nj,fla
chuchu59 said:
Well the numbers are 5 9 16 29 36 and 47 with the extra number being 17. So I didnt get a single number right. The good news though is that nodbody won and it is estimated that the 1st prize next time will be a cool $2 million. I will try these numbers again. Are you with me, Steed?
cut me in for 10%:)
 

liquidsoap

Dormant account
Joined
Apr 17, 2005
Location
home
chuchu59 said:
Well the numbers are 5 9 16 29 36 and 47 with the extra number being 17. So I didnt get a single number right. The good news though is that nodbody won and it is estimated that the 1st prize next time will be a cool $2 million. I will try these numbers again. Are you with me, Steed?
Thats it? 2 mil
Usually over 100 Mil around me! Hitting over 200 Mil sometimes :D
 

chuchu59

gambling addict
PABnonaccred
CAG
Joined
Sep 26, 2004
Location
SOMEWHERE IN ASIA
liquidsoap said:
Thats it? 2 mil
Usually over 100 Mil around me! Hitting over 200 Mil sometimes :D
Well, that's good enough for a population of just 7 million. Draws are held 3 times a week and payments are all made in a lump sum unlike other jurisdictions. I dont about the odds but you have to get six right out of 49 numbers.

1819, yup you will get a slice of the win if I get it.
 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top