early birthday present

Dormant account
log onto roxy yesterday figure i'll try the new games. well playin the minimum on cashinova, a few spins in i hit 5 roosters. pays 160. go over to 4 card aces and faces and get dealt 4 10's. a few hands later dealt 4 q's for 200. then draw a royal for a grand. all within about a half an hour. today is my b-day but the gifts came yesterday.

1819 said:
log onto roxy yesterday figure i'll try the new games. well playin the minimum on cashinova, a few spins in i hit 5 roosters. pays 160. go over to 4 card aces and faces and get dealt 4 10's. a few hands later dealt 4 q's for 200. then draw a royal for a grand. all within about a half an hour. today is my b-day but the gifts came yesterday.

I will see if your luck has rubbed on me. I will bet on 1,6,7,18,19,37 in the Mark Six(lottery) today. If I win, I will give you a treat.

chuchu59

I will see if your luck has rubbed on me. I will bet on 1,6,7,18,19,37 in the Mark Six(lottery) today. If I win, I will give you a treat.

Hey, those are my numbers in the "Mark Six" today!!! :eek2:

Steed

Well the numbers are 5 9 16 29 36 and 47 with the extra number being 17. So I didnt get a single number right. The good news though is that nodbody won and it is estimated that the 1st prize next time will be a cool $2 million. I will try these numbers again. Are you with me, Steed?

chuchu59 said:
Well the numbers are 5 9 16 29 36 and 47 with the extra number being 17. So I didnt get a single number right. The good news though is that nodbody won and it is estimated that the 1st prize next time will be a cool $2 million. I will try these numbers again. Are you with me, Steed?
cut me in for 10%:)

chuchu59 said:
Thats it? 2 mil
Usually over 100 Mil around me! Hitting over 200 Mil sometimes :D

liquidsoap said:
Thats it? 2 mil
Usually over 100 Mil around me! Hitting over 200 Mil sometimes :D

Well, that's good enough for a population of just 7 million. Draws are held 3 times a week and payments are all made in a lump sum unlike other jurisdictions. I dont about the odds but you have to get six right out of 49 numbers.

1819, yup you will get a slice of the win if I get it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back