New Slot Announcement Donuts by Big Time Gaming

I still get the bugs and graffics errors I just don't play it anymore needs to be pulled down and sorted the game is not right no matter what btg say its bugged and dnt work as it should.

There are still glitches and apparent silent updates to the outcomes.

1. The Multiplier Donuts overlay are still not showing/displaying incorrectly every few free spins triggered. Doesn't make the donut drop sound nor show the golden donut background, just a multiplier.

2. The feature restarts itself here and there once I've obtained the savagely low multiplier in the game and have to watch the shit show restart the golden donuts with a wrong multiplier.

3. It has listed the wrong multiplier on the actual free spins at the top.

This is within the last today up to ~2 days.

Other Silent Updates i've noticed:

1. The 10x and 50x Donuts have become next to non-existent since your proposed glitch fixes.

2. Free Spins are now 90% dead or a wipeout since your proposed glitch fixes.

3. 95% of the Golden Donuts Multipliers are below 10x

MY RTP Data Wagering
I can say that with absolute confidence this game was clearly rushed out and created to cash grab only. My stats below:

TOTAL SPINS: 51,429
TOTAL WAGERS: $19,857.00
BIGGEST WIN: $478.80 (Within my first 10k spins)
RTP: 87.43% (Keeps going down further)

My second highest win was low $100's and everything else lower than that.

Screenshot_20180824-113518_Chrome.jpg

This slot makes Book of God's and White Rabbit look like a stroll in the park. I thought both of those were brutal.

All slots with issues should be pulled for the time they are fixed . BTG´s problems are severe with Donuts.
You risk your reputation with all your amazing slots letting handicapped slot cash on the market. Fixing issues and compensating the errors to defeated players should be no-brainer to any liable company.
I have personally banned Donuts from my "playlist" and focus plays on other providers until this case is solved properly by BTG.

Never played a game that consistanly performs as badly as this.Not one decent feature in 1000,s of plays.
rtp is running at a constant 83%.Cant work out where the missing percentage is as although a lucky few
have hit big, it does not compensate for the large amoung of players running at sub 90%.
Makes you wonder if BTG did the VW trick on game certification

Never played a game that consistanly performs as badly as this.Not one decent feature in 1000,s of plays.
rtp is running at a constant 83%.Cant work out where the missing percentage is as although a lucky few
have hit big, it does not compensate for the large amoung of players running at sub 90%.
Makes you wonder if BTG did the VW trick on game certification

First time playing yesterday. Twentieth spin on one euro got three gold donuts. Went to x67. At the end the feature paid out 910 euro.

Hi All, I thought it would be fun to add some of the "donuts" jingles and sounds to my phone as text tones, ring tones etc and Nik at BTG very kindly sent me some and gave me permission to post the link here should anyone else want to pimp their phone with donut jingles :)

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

If other people are interested he hinted that they could make the sounds from other games available to us which could be fun.

Just imagine every time someone texts or rings you the sound of the bonanza feature dropping in, for me that would probably be the only way I will get to hear it on a regular basis. LOL

Certainly saved me having to rip them from the games manually.

Thoughts?? Or am I the only crazy one here?

This game is dead. It's been ages since I've had a bonus on it. Is it just me? Seems like they completely removed the bonus no matter which stake I play on. also 40 out of 50 spins are dead in base game ..

In the three times I've played it I've been fortunate enough to get the bonus, but the base game has always been a bit limp.

BTG's games have a tendency to play well in the first couple of months before stagnating. But Donuts is still not their worst release.....that honour goes to Extra Chili, the laziest downgrade of a game in the history of the industry :D

And just after I complained yesterday, ai hit 1080x bet on 60p today. Purple donuts out of the box anywhere. Must be this suspicious thing called luck or maybe it's just the cookies?:oops:

Thanks... 3326 spins on donuts and finally got feature... You allways make me feel rewarded after chasing bonuses at your slots...
560 spins on dragon born until thi s massive hit came in!

Wow the maximum donuts has taken me to get a feature was 716 spins and that felt brutal enough..... surely that wasn't a continuous 3326 eg one session?

Thursday evening I was lucky enough to get 4(!) bonusses in about 60 spins :eek2:
You don’t need to be a wizzkid to guess how they p(l)ayed.....

The last one gave me a 7X multiplier, didn’t get me extra golden donuts, spinned 12 times en before I realized it I was looking at the basegame already. Quite confused I have to say; and pissed off :mad:

Thanks... 3326 spins on donuts and finally got feature... You allways make me feel rewarded after chasing bonuses at your slots...
560 spins on dragon born until thi s massive hit came in!

This is becoming more and more the norm on all their games it would appear, no surprises there.

My personal best multi was 121x cant remember what the win was but i know i wasnt happy :( i will see if i can find it......

Its just a stupid design my last 10features been only 2 over 10x else 6-8x u just know its a shit show, and if u dont get those slowspins its 99% deadspins so often it gives u 10-12deadspins in feature even on stupid 6x.

All my "big" wins been in maingame with the 4 parcels giving top symbol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back