dunover

Unofficial T&C's Editor
Staff member
webmeister
PABnonaccred
PABnononaccred
CAG
mm3
This is their latest 4096-way game, making 6 in total.

56,800x won in testing. The first 4096-way one with tumbles. The base game can theoretically give a 1000x mutliplier by a left or right expanding unicorn wild having the max 3 multipliers all at 10x. In free games you get an increasing multiplier so you could I suppose get the above, multiplied then by the global multiplier you were on.

OK, now I've woken up, here's the video:

I play Opal Fruits far more than any other BTG slot. A very underrated BTG game I think. I have not been impressed with many releases for years. I like the potential on Outlaw but I find it's basegame complete sh@t. Unfortunately I still play Bonanza a lot too, so my good luck on Opal Fruits usually gets spunked away on Bonanza!

Got up to max megaways on BBB with 24 spins to go, thanks to retriggers. Thought "this is it, this is it"..

205x

Got up to max megaways on BBB with 24 spins to go, thanks to retriggers. Thought "this is it, this is it"..

205x
Shit, I should've put this video up on CM then you might have avoided that pain, made this several weeks ago:

I did nearly the same as you in testing but managed to get just under HALF your 205x......

Tried it, had one or 2 decent basehits on it and even one unicorn with 3 multis and a second one with one, but shit symbols..still paid 70 bucks on 20p, not too shabby! Seems to basically be a pimped version of the pirate pays mechanic. Just a different feature. I;ll watch your vid with coffee after dinner @dunover :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back