New Slot Announcement Rasputin Megaways by Big Time Gaming

Can any of you math-heads (or meth heads with a good calculator) tell me what just one 10 on Reel 5 would have paid here?
There's just one on Reel 1, five on R2, one on R3, four on R4 and seven on R5.
Great low-rolling hit regardless, but i wonder if that would've been some sort of jackpot :p
So 1 * 5 * 1 * 4 * (1) * 7 = 140 ways
Six Tens pays 0.8x, which makes 112x
Multiplied by x10 would be 1120x? (or €112)

So 1 * 5 * 1 * 4 * (1) * 7 = 140 ways
Six Tens pays 0.8x, which makes 112x
Multiplied by x10 would be 1120x? (or €112)

I trust your maths, sir! So basically each single 10 would've paid about 1000x, to be safe? Pretty crazy, seeing as the stacks go up to 9 at least from what i recall seeing...
Hot damn! Time to grind on :D

Cheers mate :thumbsup:

I trust your maths, sir! So basically each single 10 would've paid about 1000x, to be safe? Pretty crazy, seeing as the stacks go up to 9 at least from what i recall seeing...
Hot damn! Time to grind on :D

Cheers mate :thumbsup:
Yes, you would have been good for the amount mentioned. I have never got over 650x in my demo account at BTG, in tens of bonuses of the max 25 spins.

2nd spin into the bonus - threw out the wild that expanded every reel to Max ways. £2 bet - got super excited. It paid 200x - I was assuming this is fairly rare and was hoping for closer to 1000x! :confused:

2nd spin into the bonus - threw out the wild that expanded every reel to Max ways. £2 bet - got super excited. It paid 200x - I was assuming this is fairly rare and was hoping for closer to 1000x! :confused:
I’ve had max Megaways on two bonuses and neither paid much more than 200x…

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back