New Slot Announcement Donuts by Big Time Gaming

Is this the biggest base game hit recorded?

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

In terms of x bet, I'd say it's not even close. I think @greylady * actually hit a win of 4320x (324 ways of purples - 6 x 6 x 3 x 3) in the base once on a 10p spin?

* Only reason I remember that is because it was such a massive outlier from her otherwise hideously bad luck on slots in general

In terms of x bet, I'd say it's not even close. I think @greylady * actually hit a win of 4320x (324 ways of purples - 6 x 6 x 3 x 3) in the base once on a 10p spin?

* Only reason I remember that is because it was such a massive outlier from her otherwise hideously bad luck on slots in general

I believe you are correct Sir

After it she became a great advocate of BTG*

*Or not

Wow what a memory you have and of course totally correct :)

Donuts.png

Something is not right at L&L with BTG slots....

Ya you won't let us Canadians play but still show the games in the lobby. ;)

Not my decision :)

I just realised I've never blocked the MGS content of BTG for canadians and these are blocked on IP level as well. Will add them to the block list so you wont see them in the lobby.

Another Donuts bug...

Got the 3 donut feature with a 25x multiplier. After about 5 or 6 spins, I got a re-trigger. Hurrah thought I. First spin, it span in another gold donut for an +x? multiplier and played the appropriate ding noise. But the gold donut never revealed a multiplier and carried on as if the gold donut had never appeared. Got papped back to the feature still with a 25x multiplier (albeit with the correct number of spins).

I don't know if it HAS to give you an extra multiplier on a retrigger (if I have I've been truly diddled) but regardless, I thought they'd have managed to sort out all the bugs by now.

1591098696566.png

Theoretically, you can have a box, a wild and a single in each reel, in which case you have 6 to the power of 4 which multiplied by 15 is x19440!
Chances are very slim of getting four purples in every box though.

That's also assuming all the Wilds had no multipliers on them...….could be more?

4x Wilds, 4 in the box and 1 other would be 9*4 = 6561x 15 = 98,415x bet....?

In fact, even more because that would be 16 or 17*4?

First time Id seen two 50x drop in when chosing your multiplier.. The end result wasn't as great as the eventual multiplier of 127x.. but ill take just under 400x win. Just wouldnt drop 4oak of any donuts above green! (i had one 4oak green donut win). Biggest multiplier ive personally seen anyway.

mult.png

win.png

Yeah ive had it a few times. I had it 5 minutes before this bonus , think it was around 60x it started bonus with.. and i ended up with about 80x win. Ive had it a few times in the past.. 60-80x multiplier, most havent been too great, although Ive had a couple of good ones, but thats about it. (i recall getting a 70-80x multiplier, and landing 4oak purples but thats the only time i can recall that ever happening).

Still a good win, but not quite what i was expecting! :laugh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back