Dark Night new MG Batman slot

deepsky2

One more spin
I just signed in 7 Sultans and pop up came on advertising the Dark Night comming soon.

Any one knows when? will it be in June Im guessing July.

I have my hopes up for this one hope Its not a clone of a old game, cant wait.

Simmo!

Paleo Meister (means really, really old)
I've been told it's scheduled for the end of June, the day before they decommission LOTR.

mattsgame

Meister Member
webmeister
CAG
This slot is replacing LOTR and well it is LOTR, they have just changed the graphics, Gollem is now the Joker or Batman, the wild are now batwings and so forth and it will also be linked to Moolah. So it is nothing new, it is nothing fancy :( what a shame!!

TDK04_Pay2.jpg

TDK07_Pay5.jpg

TDK12_ProgressiveWheel.jpg

Mousey

Ueber Meister Mouse
crying smiley.gif

I wanna plaaaaaaaaaay.....

ThePOGG

Dormant Account
webmeister
This slot is replacing LOTR and well it is LOTR, they have just changed the graphics, Gollem is now the Joker or Batman, the wild are now batwings and so forth and it will also be linked to Moolah.

That is a real shame and really lazy - they could have done so much more with a Batman game.

peezo13

Dormant Account
PABnonaccred
Upon looking at the new batman slot screenshots, i take it its not stacked wilds? Very disappointed if its not

Simmo!

Paleo Meister (means really, really old)
Upon looking at the new batman slot screenshots, i take it its not stacked wilds? Very disappointed if its not

Yes it does have stacked wilds by the looks of the screenies I've seen. It is pretty much LOTR v2 from what I can make out.