Curiosity: How many online casinos do you belong to?

How many casinos are you an [B]active[/B] member of?

  • none

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • 1 - 4

    Votes: 12 22.6%
  • 5 - 10

    Votes: 11 20.8%
  • 11 - 25

    Votes: 11 20.8%
  • 26 - 50

    Votes: 4 7.5%
  • 50 - 100

    Votes: 6 11.3%
  • 100 +

    Votes: 8 15.1%

  • Total voters
    53

winbig

Keep winning this amount.
I've lost count of how many I've signed up for and "belong to"...but There's less than a handfull that I've actually trusted enough to put money into.
 

gfkostas

Ex-Bonus Whore
I personally dont play at more than 10 casinos.Not many good ones around.Some are good but if their payout aint fast i consider them lousy.
 

Casinomeister

Forum Cheermeister
Staff member
Accounts? Tons. How many do I play at? I could count them on two hands.
 

Casinomeister

Forum Cheermeister
Staff member
casinomeister said:
Accounts? Tons. How many do I play at? I could count them on two hands.
Actually, I take that back - it's about fifteen that I regularily patronize :D
 

KasinoKing

WebMeister & Slotaholic..
webmeister
PABnonaccred
CAG
MM
I'm with the Meister - thou probably not quite as many, as he obviously HAS to sign up for research purposes... :rolleyes:

Have signed up to about 100 so far (in 4-years), and join 2-3 new ones every month.
Play regularly at only about 6-7.

Interesting topic for a poll...?
 

Pinababy69

RIP Lisa
Not sure I can count that high. But like most others, I have about a dozen I frequent regularly, or semi-regularly. All of them Microgaming. Although I must say, I like the looks of those new RTG slots, maybe the time is coming for an Inetbet deposit. Used to play there all the time, until Micro came out with all these new games, lol.
 

KasinoKing

WebMeister & Slotaholic..
webmeister
PABnonaccred
CAG
MM
casinomeister said:
Well I take the term 'active' to mean you play there at least once every 3-months.

Therefore, the 5 people who so far have claimed to play at 100+ are BLOODY LIARS!!!
(There aren't that many hours in three months! :D)
 

Pinababy69

RIP Lisa
That'll teach me to read more carefully. You guys are right, "active member" is much different than just belong to. Can I amend my vote, lol....
 

Casinomeister

Forum Cheermeister
Staff member
Pinababy69 said:
That'll teach me to read more carefully. You guys are right, "active member" is much different than just belong to. Can I amend my vote, lol....
Just let me know what you want me to ammend it to...
 

Macgyver

Dormant account
PABnononaccred
casinomeister said:
Just let me know what you want me to ammend it to...
Bryan, you can amend mine to "5-10" since I messed up as well and didn't see that word "active" when I voted. :eek:
 

Casinomeister

Forum Cheermeister
Staff member
Macgyver said:
Bryan, you can amend mine to "5-10" since I messed up as well and didn't see that word "active" when I voted. :eek:
Jawohl - kein Problem.
 

Casinomeister

Forum Cheermeister
Staff member
KasinoKing said:
Therefore, the 5 people who so far have claimed to play at 100+ are BLOODY LIARS!!!
Perhaps you underestimate some of the players here :D

But now there are only four...
 

Vesuvio

Dormant account
casinomeister said:
Perhaps you underestimate some of the players here :D

But now there are only four...
Make that three :oops: I was actually wondering why you had such a low cut-off point!

I still think I just about sqeeze into 26-50 (depending on the definition), though I'm not sure I'm what casinos are hoping for when they try to attract 'active' players ;)
 

Pinababy69

RIP Lisa
I am almost positive that I originally voted 100+, can that be amended to 11-25? Me bad, thanks very much. :)
 
Top