Corona virus - Covid 19 discussion

Haha not far wrong mate lol!..
I’d love hair, we should have a CM whip around for me a transplant, I looked into getting one in Turkey last year but Isabelle’s bloody horse riding lessons stopped this dream haha!..
Hair is overrated.
All it does is make showers take alot of time.
:)

Hair is overrated.
All it does is make showers take alot of time.
:)

mines to my shoulders and I'm literally a 5 min shower guy; scrub hair and nether regions and good to go :p

As promised as the thread ‘himmler’ doubted me...

Wagyu burger, toasted bun and a mustard and pepper melt...

Cheesy chips...

Onion rings...

And bbq wings with added hot sauce...

Also green stuff here and the there for presentation, like the garlic bread.

And a pint of hardcore juice with ice, apple and blackcurrent.

Idiotically late meal, but no plans tomorrow no Isabelle so living the dream :)

Best wishes guys and stay lucky.
Ben

Attachments

• 6A636040-A875-46A6-B0F1-A65E6330711B.jpeg
    6A636040-A875-46A6-B0F1-A65E6330711B.jpeg
    132.7 KB · Views: 12
  • 695A5441-0BDB-411A-98E0-E04100F86AE1.jpeg
    695A5441-0BDB-411A-98E0-E04100F86AE1.jpeg
    169.9 KB · Views: 12
  • FCFA3C9E-CD31-4D6D-B3A5-DD7E7408DE5C.jpeg
    FCFA3C9E-CD31-4D6D-B3A5-DD7E7408DE5C.jpeg
    162.5 KB · Views: 12
  • EE59B9AA-C236-41E7-A8B5-EB5461B45FCF.jpeg
    EE59B9AA-C236-41E7-A8B5-EB5461B45FCF.jpeg
    81.3 KB · Views: 12
Of course the mainstream media fear mongers bang on that there is no evidence for HCQ, when even the other day the professor of Epidemiology from yale [harvey risch, look up his qualifications and published papers] was calling for its widespread use, but no that's dangerous talk and we must only listen to tony fauci and his buddy bill gates.

You can add on top vitamin D, anti inflammatory steroid medicines, zinq, vitamin c/quercetin, all kinds of things could aid fighting this coronavirus, but that would ruin the mass vaccination program [and digital ID proof you've had it], and there would have been no 'great reset' to the world economy the davos people have lined up.

Of course the mainstream media fear mongers bang on that there is no evidence for HCQ, when even the other day the professor of Epidemiology from yale [harvey risch, look up his qualifications and published papers] was calling for its widespread use, but no that's dangerous talk and we must only listen to tony fauci and his buddy bill gates.

You can add on top vitamin D, anti inflammatory steroid medicines, zinq, vitamin c/quercetin, all kinds of things could aid fighting this coronavirus, but that would ruin the mass vaccination program [and digital ID proof you've had it], and there would have been no 'great reset' to the world economy the davos people have lined up.

What helps (in the more severe cases) are blood thinners. At a Belgian hospital in the ICU they had 40% mortality rate at the beginning of the epidemic in March which lowered to 4% in later stages.

And before you ask: yes, HCQ was/is widely used here too.

As promised as the thread ‘himmler’ doubted me...

Wagyu burger, toasted bun and a mustard and pepper melt...

Cheesy chips...

Onion rings...

And bbq wings with added hot sauce...

Also green stuff here and the there for presentation, like the garlic bread.

And a pint of hardcore juice with ice, apple and blackcurrent.

Idiotically late meal, but no plans tomorrow no Isabelle so living the dream :)

Best wishes guys and stay lucky.
Ben

If I had that much greasy food late at night I wouldn't be able to sleep :lolup:

There are still a few honest professors and scientists with a conscience, and who respect scientific truth to be willing to go against this 2020 politically driven science.

You've only got to see the criticism aimed at sweden, for example what business is it of the dailymail to try to condemn and heap international shame on their scientist in charge, that's political propaganda work not true journalism.

There are still a few honest professors and scientists with a conscience, and who respect scientific truth to be willing to go against this 2020 politically driven science.

You've only got to see the criticism aimed at sweden, for example what business is it of the dailymail to try to condemn and heap international shame on their scientist in charge, that's political propaganda work not true journalism.
tbf, the dailymail is the equiv of the American enqurier; a few snippets of truth, but a tabloid at its best

What helps (in the more severe cases) are blood thinners. At a Belgian hospital in the ICU they had 40% mortality rate at the beginning of the epidemic in March which lowered to 4% in later stages.

And before you ask: yes, HCQ was/is widely used here too.

I agree I read about that too, HCQ might not work for everyone so I'm not against anything else being tried, but for the mainstream science to reject everything out of hand other than a steroid for people fighting the inflammation, it's just nonsensical and I know people have died in the uk and elsewhere who didn't need to, because doctors have been forbidden from using things like HCQ. They have their mind set on a vaccine and the digital system to prove you've had your shots.

Anything that endangers that outcome must be denounced. Even youtube banned all the videos of those doctors talking outside congress, why it's just morally wrong to suppress professionals from giving their opinion drawn from their actual experience treating covid 19.

edit: I've not seen any of our uk scientists/nhs spokespeople standing at that podium mention blood thinners, so to me they are just ignoring things that are being used elsewhere and making a difference.

Last edited:
tbf, the dailymail is the equiv of the American enqurier; a few snippets of truth, but a tabloid at its best

I'm aiming to boycott it now as it's gone further downhill with it's virus coverage, it is a useful one stop shop to find out the day's main stories, and not behind a paywall, so good for posting bits to the forum, but their blatant attempts at directing the public's opinion are laughable and peeing me off :p

I'm aiming to boycott it now as it's gone further downhill with it's virus coverage, it is a useful one stop shop to find out the day's main stories, and not behind a paywall, so good for posting bits to the forum, but their blatant attempts at directing the public's opinion are laughable and peeing me off :p
It's a fun read and there's some fine articles.
But...it's a very much....take, if not with a grain of salt, then a very heavy silo :)

I agree I read about that too, HCQ might not work for everyone so I'm not against anything else being tried, but for the mainstream science to reject everything out of hand other than a steroid for people fighting the inflammation, it's just nonsensical and I know people have died in the uk and elsewhere who didn't need to, because doctors have been forbidden from using things like HCQ. They have their mind set on a vaccine and the digital system to prove you've had your shots.

Anything that endangers that outcome must be denounced. Even youtube banned all the videos of those doctors talking outside congress, why it's just morally wrong to suppress professionals from giving their opinion drawn from their actual experience treating covid 19.

I don't know why it was banned, I read the transcript and it was just weird but other than that ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Politicians should let doctors do their job, don't push one or the other drug. I simply don't like the fact politicians are questioning doctors or scientists. This virus isn't left nor right leaning, it doesn't care about who you vote for.
The WHO is imho too politicised these days and should be reformed.

HCQ can be dangerous for some people, that's a fact. You can't just prescribe it as a GP and send people home with the prescription. It can have very serious side effects when used in higher dosages and everyone who takes it has to be monitored. That's the issue really, there is no real consensus on what dosage is adequate and therefor it shouldn't be used in home settings.

I don't know why it was banned, I read the transcript and it was just weird but other than that ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Politicians should let doctors do their job, don't push one or the other drug. I simply don't like the fact politicians are questioning doctors or scientists. This virus isn't left nor right leaning, it doesn't care about who you vote for.
The WHO is imho too politicised these days and should be reformed.

HCQ can be dangerous for some people, that's a fact. You can't just prescribe it as a GP and send people home with the prescription. It can have very serious side effects when used in higher dosages and everyone who takes it has to be monitored. That's the issue really, there is no real consensus on what dosage is adequate and therefor it shouldn't be used in home settings.

But as I understand it in some countries it is [or was] available over the counter without the need for a prescription [for malaria and travellers] and people with lupus and arthritis take it every day [with a prescription]. Obviously the dose needs to be right and not too high, it might only help the body by 30% to fight the virus in the early stages [so not a miracle cure] you could still go on to develop a bad case of the virus, but I'm convinced it helps otherwise senior and respected professors would'nt be advocating its use.

Same, without the smoking then... But I have this every summer so who knows really.
I just do what I always do; cough into my shirt, tell people, and use caution; might be a cold, might be covid, might be allergies

common sense, yanno?
and i sleep more, more water, and let my body do its sh...tuff

But as I understand it in some countries it is [or was] available over the counter without the need for a prescription [for malaria and travellers] and people with lupus and arthritis take it every day [with a prescription]. Obviously the dose needs to be right and not too high, it might only help the body by 30% to fight the virus in the early stages [so not a miracle cure] you could still go on to develop a bad case of the virus, but I'm convinced it helps otherwise senior and respected professors would'nt be advocating its use.

I don't know the exact details how much people have to take for malaria, lupus or arthritis. It might be under the treshold of the severe side effects? Perhaps people who take it daily for lupus or arthritis have get their heart checked first and/or take other medications together with it to make sure it doesn't affect their heartrhythm.

A bit like when you have to take anti-inflammatory drugs every day they also prescribe Omeprazole so you don't get an ulcer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back