Corona virus - Covid 19 discussion

I don't know why they did't stop all air travel like when the Icelandic volcano erupted and closed the European air space.

It was reported today that if the Coronavirus disrupted the football then the season could be abandoned with no premier league winners crowned and no teams promoted or relegated.

Imagine the lawsuits for that.
Why lawsuits, it's just football and the scousers would have to suck it up :laugh:

Where's the accountability of these individuals NOT to travel back from wherever they came until checked, or better yet, not visit locales in S.E Asia and smear half the populace under some blissful cloud of indifference.

Where's the onus on people to 'lay low' or have themselves checked out before being prompted to do so, but instead spreading themselves about like human viruses.

Also quite clear governments had no real interest in preventing or curtailing the spread of this, from their brilliant keystone cops planning and management

Where's the accountability of these individuals NOT to travel back from wherever they came until checked, or better yet, not visit locales in S.E Asia and smear half the populace under some blissful cloud of indifference.

Where's the onus on people to 'lay low' or have themselves checked out before being prompted to do so, but instead spreading themselves about like human viruses.

Also quite clear governments had no real interest in preventing or curtailing the spread of this, from their brilliant keystone cops planning and management

Tad harsh, I mean, they've told me i should be washing my hands and, up until now, it'd never occurred to me

If folk had been carrying more than their duty free allowance through customs they'd have been subjected to greater scrutiny.

It was reported today that if the Coronavirus disrupted the football then the season could be abandoned with no premier league winners crowned and no teams promoted or relegated.

Imagine the lawsuits for that.
As an Albion fan, Id be fuming !!

But Id also piss my self at liverpool

Kim Jon Un looking for any Coronavirus spores that might be trying to enter North Korea
726c2cb532d8f51feb1799cd5fa6e7eed56cb352.jpg

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

They are finally having a COBRA meeting today, hope they come up with something better than last weeks
advice,sing happy birthday while washing your hands,Not sure I would be too happy doing that in public.
Home and Pub funerals may be allowed, save a lot of messing about I suppose

This is quite a good graphic from the daily mail website, though it's probably out of date now

View attachment 124318

Double that for Sweden now, 14 confirmed.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Site is in Swedish tho.
I think it does daily updates on the Corona-virus, and how its progressing.
The risk for a general spread of infection is still considered low.
I think most if not all confirmed cases in Sweden have been people that have caught the virus during travel.

Im running low on food in the bunker, and the toilet-paper supply is not what it once was.
I tried making an order for more paper from some dude in china, but apparently he got arrested before he could send the order.
I figure i have 3-4 days until im out of wiping-options, 5-6 if i dont mind using socks.

If you dont hear from me in 3-4 days, i have probaly forgotten about this thread, since im not all that worried about the virus.

Attachments

• 1583156455376.png
    1583156455376.png
    312 bytes · Views: 5
That was a good site with a very thorough article :thumbsup: I used the translate option

If you run out of food perhaps the toilet paper issue lessens :p
Yeah, ive been checking it every once in a while to see if there are any important updates.
It have sources for the info, wich is always nice.

Before i had to escape to the bunker to survive the virus, i was working on a no-poop diet.
A diet so perfectly balanced that the body absorbs 100% of it, leaving no waste.
I was so close to completing it aswell.
My research is largely based on Sherlock&Watsons original research "No shit sherlock"
But since they were fictional, there were certain problems with finishing the work.

I know the normal surgey masks does nothing to stop the virus, but i can see you have been a good boy and bought a n95 respirator face mask.
Is that one confirmed to keep the virus out?

I just use a Pooh face mask.
It does not filtrate the air as much as it makes people afraid to get close to you, keeping you safe from any unwanted germs.
pooh.jpg

I know the normal surgey masks does nothing to stop the virus, but i can see you have been a good boy and bought a n95 respirator face mask.

It does not filtrate the air as much as it makes people afraid to get close to you, keeping you safe from any unwanted germs.
View attachment 124390

When you leave the house like that you can rest assured you won't get the corona virus, nobody will dare to come close enough to you to transmit it :eek2:

View attachment 124390
That looks suspeciously like a certain angry 17 year old Swedish lass who is not being exploited in any way,shape or form :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back