Cancer Screening Results

bebo67

RIP Bebo
For everyone who followed my journey last year, I could use some positive vibes, prayers right now. :( I went for my follow up tests last week, and the results came back this afternoon. They found a spot on my lung. It has been 8 months since my last treatment, so I'm really hoping to god its just scar tissue. But because it was an aggressive form of breast cancer anything is possible. I have to go for a CAT scan on my chest. :mad::mad: Fucking cancer. Your never in the clear!

Thanks everyone! I was so speechless, I forgot to ask what lung. So I dont even know if it was the side I had my treatment on. I see the surgeon who was looking after me before on Wednesday morning to go over everything. Im trying to think logical.

I cannot 'like' the post because it's hateful disease, but to a man we all hope it's the best scenario and a simple result of existing treatment. Best wishes.

Dear bebo, I am praying with you that it's just scar tissue. Stay strong girl and please let us know...

...as if you have not been through the mill already.

Here's hoping for the best result for you, try to keep your chin up and take care x

Thoughts and prayers for you, Fighting a rare form of leukaemia myself at the moment so i share your pain and thoughts. you will nail it x

Praying that all is well for you when they do the CAT scan. Thinking logically, it has to be scar tissue. You don't have something removed and it heal completely without leaving a mark behind.

Regardless of what happens, just hold onto the fact that you will ALWAYS have a support mechanism here among the members. No matter what time of day or night you need to talk, chances are there will be someone near the attic for you. x x

I did not "like" to like your post but is more to show support. Wish you all the best and really hope you get rid of this nasty disease and you get well very soon. Thoughts and prayers are with you.

Scary to go through the waiting time. I do feel for you and hope for the best.
You have that right about the waiting. I have had a bad cough the last few weeks that is what started the testing. I feel fine otherwise. In-fact my energy levels are up! I'm walking a lot, even with the coughing. My oncologist said there could be small spot of scar tissue and she would let everyone know when I started treatment. And when I went for the xray last week, I let them know plus it was on my requisition. So I don't get it, if its simply scar tissue, you would think they would know that? Plus I was able to find out later that it is indeed the right lung, where the cancer was, so wouldnt the radiation kill that too? At least Im not freaking out like last time. Horrible that have to go through this though.

Praying that all is well for you when they do the CAT scan. Thinking logically, it has to be scar tissue. You don't have something removed and it heal completely without leaving a mark behind.

Regardless of what happens, just hold onto the fact that you will ALWAYS have a support mechanism here among the members. No matter what time of day or night you need to talk, chances are there will be someone near the attic for you. x x
Oh Supa. You weren't around last year, but everyone, I mean everyone was AMAZING! More so then my family. My mother came back in my life after 7 years, only to bail 2 months into it. :laugh: Haven't talked to her since, and that is fine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back