Looks like the breast cancer is back

Just saw this thread - it's like a mini emotional rollercoaster, wow! You got me into f***ed up, angry and sad mood at the same time in the start of it and then into really bright one eventually! I AM SO GLAD about the outcome <3 Stay healthy and good luck with all new and nice things that came your way xx

BIG PHEEEEW!!!

*snip*

[Max says: My apologies, I meant to remove her post not your response to it.]

Last edited by a moderator:
images
I hope you have plans for some serious celebrating as in our hearts we will be celebrating with you.

I heal it ( I’ve healed cancer in others).
Now this is the stuff that makes me want to punch through a wall.
No, you don't. You haven't, you won't, stop claiming you can or you do. If all it took was a "miracle", a "prayer" or whatever else, we would do it instead of having hospitals, chemo, doctors, modern medication etc. All you are doing is endangering sick people by claiming that YOU can heal them -- and if someone doesnt go to the doctor or the hospital what happens? They get worse, possibly die.

@bebo67
Glad about the good results, hope you are doing better now that that weight of uncertainty is lifted from your shoulder :)

Now this is the stuff that makes me want to punch through a wall.
No, you don't. You haven't, you won't, stop claiming you can or you do. If all it took was a "miracle", a "prayer" or whatever else, we would do it instead of having hospitals, chemo, doctors, modern medication etc. All you are doing is endangering sick people by claiming that YOU can heal them -- and if someone doesnt go to the doctor or the hospital what happens? They get worse, possibly die.

It makes my blood boil to read such casual bullshit

Last edited:
...Refused antibiotics and pain meds. I heal it ( I’ve healed cancer in others)...
Ok - you have been warned about hijacking threads in the past posting a bunch of mindless stream-of-consciousness postings. But this comment is insensitive and over the top.

This is not your personal creative writing exercise, these are people having a conversation concerning one of our members - and it has been a pretty serious one to boot.

Either you learn what is an appropriate way to have a conversation with people in a public forum, or move on. Last warning.

no problem. An offer that was free and to help. My apologies. Good Luck all of you. Life is a Gamble anyhow.

Ah, seems Bryan and I were looking at this more or less simultaneously. He gave a warning, I removed the original material. C'est la vie.

Unbelievably good news! My heart is fine, my brain is fine. AND the lung cells are dormant! I'm good to go!!!!!!!!!! How the hell is that for luck! Yeehaww! :laugh::laugh::cheers:
Thanks everyone <3

I came straight back to this thread this morning hoping to see what you just posted! Fabulous news, so happy for you - your news has given us a lift too, put a smile on my face anyway, which I don't usually do. :D :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back