Can you operate a gambling company with a ccj

Hopefully someone in your family has addiction
aww isn't that nice.
Heres the thing, I actually know who you are, because I found out last time you were here. Took me 15 minutes.
Seeing as you're such a hard man hiding behind your keyboard, shall I send someone round to see you, or should I just pop your name and address up on here then if anyone you are insulting lives close they could pop to your door?

aww isn't that nice.
Heres the thing, I actually know who you are, because I found out last time you were here. Took me 15 minutes.
Seeing as you're such a hard man hiding behind your keyboard, shall I send someone round to see you, or should I just pop your name and address up on here then if anyone you are insulting lives close they could pop to your door?
I live in a shed

aww isn't that nice.
Whatever make you jiggle

aww isn't that nice.
Well said mate, name and shame him.

I hate a bully

just checking something first, which one, streetview, your address or send someone round? Need to double check CM won't get into trouble before I post any information.
Careful, don’t get done for inciting violence or threats of mate, believe me I know ha

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back