BTG feature buys no longer in the UK

I wonder will it also change the RTP on those slots?
I mean the ones where the feature buy is now greyed out.

Will the overall RTP settings differ? As it would change the volatility of the slot, as no feature buys available.

It wont change the base game RTP anyway at all as you will still get the bonus feature when the coins get to zero, its a good way they kept the game IMO.

It wont change the base game RTP anyway at all as you will still get the bonus feature when the coins get to zero, its a good way they kept the game IMO.

The feature buys did add to the RTP slightly compared to playing only the base but nothing much to worry about we still get to play it.

So what is the difference then between doing a £100 feature buy on a BTG slot and doing a £100 spin on a Netent slot?

Absolutely LOVE the UKGC is stepping in and removing the bonus buys. I truly wish others would step in and do it too. As a matter of fact I might message all the other commissions and tell them they should get on board.

Well done UKGC!

Crybaby. You where one of the few that where complaining about the unfairness the buy feature has to offer? I mean ya'll know this right, but buying could lose your initial investment, esp when you start gambling spins. It's a genius concept from a game dev standpoint. But in all fairness, this pretty much kills the game. I'm playing and wagering over 200 spins to lose 2 bonuses that dropped on the 8 vs 12 spins already. I mean, this will drive me to another game pretty fast.

Removing the Buy Feature most certainly kills a lot of games, as everything is geared towards the bonus and bonus only.

This is why I think certain designers have made the games nigh-on unplayable in the base game to 'guide' players into ending the tedium.

Who on earth is going to play half of these games, or have the time & patience to sit there watching another 0.5x bet roll in an hour straight.

Again, the features themselves weren't really the issue if 'capped' responsibly. Yanking them outright is pointless and doesn't exactly redress Problem Gambling does it. For that they'd need to make maximum bets £2 and have those lovable 3-second delays between spins!

Which is probably next

Hopefully the game producers will start making a game that are more fun to play. I know myself that I have just bought bonuses as I CBA to wait for the bonus to drop in and end up keep raising if they are poor, going from £20 buys up to £100 buys and then im broke. No playtime.

So what is the difference then between doing a £100 feature buy on a BTG slot and doing a £100 spin on a Netent slot?
The difference being not only can u do a £100 (sorry I will rephrase that) could u do £100 feature buy you could also do a £1000 feature buy and there lays the problem.
How many games do you know which allow £1000 spins???

UK is 2.5 seconds from the top of my head, Sweden is 3 indeed for each spin. But "the governor" is from Norway if I'm not mistaking, so yeah, he can play ultra fast turbo spins. I don't see it as buying a bonus in disguise as I still see a basegame happening with potentially also big pay outs.

Big payouts or big losses. Bonus buys were made at the average cost of triggering the bonus for a particular game so in the end it's the exact same.

I'm in Canada BTW, not Norway.

The difference being not only can u do a £100 (sorry I will rephrase that) could u do £100 feature buy you could also do a £1000 feature buy and there lays the problem.

To add to this.
Its hard to compare the two, because they are atleast to me very different things.
The same person that buys a €20 extra chilli bonus, would probably never in his life consider making €20 spins.

I mean, i buy, on rare occasions a bonus in white rabbit for min stake (€10), but you wont see me doing any €10 spins, no matter what slot im playing.

Then why didn't they cap it at say £200 max for a bonus buy and forbid it giving a zero paying bonus (i.e. some of the gambles such as Vikings by Blueprint)? At least with most of the bonus buys you get a guaranteed return on the investment (White Rabbit for example) unlike doing a £100 spin on any of the Netent slots where you more likely than not you lose the whole lot.

Crybaby. You where one of the few that where complaining about the unfairness the buy feature has to offer? I mean ya'll know this right, but buying could lose your initial investment, esp when you start gambling spins. It's a genius concept from a game dev standpoint. But in all fairness, this pretty much kills the game. I'm playing and wagering over 200 spins to lose 2 bonuses that dropped on the 8 vs 12 spins already. I mean, this will drive me to another game pretty fast.

Im not sure if you are calling me a crybaby or yourself because it seems like you start out with an insult but then continue on which seems like you are agreeing?

As for your second sentence, you seem to be making a statement but then add a question mark?

Can you clarify if you are calling me a cry baby at least so I know whether to be nice or pull the claws out. Thanks!

But just in advance if you are calling yourself a crybaby, I agree with you fully!

Im not sure if you are calling me a crybaby or yourself because it seems like you start out with an insult but then continue on which seems like you are agreeing?

As for your second sentence, you seem to be making a statement but then add a question mark?

Can you clarify if you are calling me a cry baby at least so I know whether to be nice or pull the claws out. Thanks!

But just in advance if you are calling yourself a crybaby, I agree with you fully!

Dam.. Those claws are already out!

sass.gif

Then why didn't they cap it at say £200 max for a bonus buy and forbid it giving a zero paying bonus (i.e. some of the gambles such as Vikings by Blueprint)? At least with most of the bonus buys you get a guaranteed return on the investment (White Rabbit for example) unlike doing a £100 spin on any of the Netent slots where you more likely than not you lose the whole lot.

Extra chilli is a huge pain in the ass, for primarily the risk of losing your complete bonus (buy) when trying to gamble up to xx spins. It's extremely volatile. It can eat yours and 10 others budget for breakfast in an hour. I think i've seen to game change quite a few times now, where the best paying RTP is simply at those higher buys or bonus plays. And that is the cruwl part, you have to gamble to at least 16 spins to get the best out of a session.

I have tried the other BTG variants but the wagering is just time consuming. On avg 100 to 150 spins to trigger a feature, with no real guarantee that it's going to hit or not. Often i had the typical investment minus a few percent back.

Extra chilli is a huge pain in the ass, for primarily the risk of losing your complete bonus (buy) when trying to gamble up to xx spins. It's extremely volatile. It can eat yours and 10 others budget for breakfast in an hour. I think i've seen to game change quite a few times now, where the best paying RTP is simply at those higher buys or bonus plays. And that is the cruwl part, you have to gamble to at least 16 spins to get the best out of a session.

I have tried the other BTG variants but the wagering is just time consuming. On avg 100 to 150 spins to trigger a feature, with no real guarantee that it's going to hit or not. Often i had the typical investment minus a few percent back.

I lost 10k in one day on Extra Chilli on 200 and 250 gambles. So I completely welcome this, it's like crack! Endlessly chasing losses as well.

I can't get my head around how someone, anyone, can afford to lose 10k in a day on slots. Is everyone rich on here or something :confused: :laugh:
I think the whole point of the ban, is that there are players who might have 10k, or access to it via a credit card, or whatever.
But that doesn't mean they can necessarily afford to lose it.
Especially with bonus buy games, where you're (almost) forced to gamble everything on achieving a decent amount of spins.

I can see how easy it would be to chase losing gambles, expecting that "it's bound to come good eventually"

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back