32Red Dish Of The Day no longer 100% on Fridays! :(

I wish they'd increase the maximum on the 50% bonuses. £25 max, isn't much use to me.

I usually play the 243 way games, so with a starting balance of just £75, playing at 60p spins is a bit risky, and playing at 30p spins, a bit boring.

Or if they can't change the maximum to £50 (or even £40). Then maybe they could alter IR to play at 45p :D:D:D

I wouldn't speak to soon, The way the operators are changing the games it would not surprise me you could soon start making half a bet lol,

Funnier things have happend such as removing the line choice on starburst

I used to secretly wish they'd do something like that. For when I'm a bit in front and can finally get off my 'usual' minimum bets but not got the balls to jump to double my bet :)

Yeah that's the problem with 243 games at the lowest stakes. Switching from 30p to 60p is an increase of 2x. But going from 60p to 90p or 90p to £1.20 etc, is only an increase of 1.5x or 1.33x

Guess we'll find out in 11 Hours 48 Minutes......:eek:

No 100% today either, have we seen the last of this now, is 50 the new 100 :(

The the count down is over Jon and results in, Thank you mimi, I had a sneaky suspicion this was the case, As soon as I received that email,

Who knows maybe there starting to mix the days, Time will tell

The the count down is over Jon and results in, Thank you mimi, I had a sneaky suspicion this was the case, As soon as I received that email,

Who knows maybe there starting to mix the days, Time will tell

Looks like we have been collectively bonus-banned due to our lowrolling might.

I'll just put the grammaphone on whilst clutching a 32 Red flyer, tearfully reminiscing of the 'good old days' of when they used to be player-friendly and dole out 100, nay, even 200% bonuses without making you feel like a criminal :(

I took the 50% Friday morning and turned it into £330

Its good if you get some big hits but like you say 243 way can eat it real quick

My money is on the 100% being Tuesday, I have seen this before;)

Or you got some inside info :Read:

But I think your right, Like I pointed out I think someones been spying and decided to mix the days up, I cannot see that 100% disappear, I am sure that would not go down well with alot of players

Or you got some inside info :Read:

But I think your right, Like I pointed out I think someones been spying and decided to mix the days up, I cannot see that 100% disappear, I am sure that would not go down well with alot of players

Agreed, but Tuesday would be a rare one. Looks like Harry had 25% yesterday, but I only had 20%. It's 50% for me today.

Chris

Yep 50% here, Ohhhhhh and NO CREDITS :D Thanks for the reminder as if I didn't know this in any case,

At least it was 50% up to £50 this time, rather than the £25, I was being offered.
So they got a £100 deposit from me, rather than nothing at all.

Aint played 32red in ages but did check to see what was on offer 20% for today )

Not that it bothers me as almost all my deposits these days and without any bonus I would though have a shot at 100% up to £100 or more .... but 20% I really do not see the point.

so theres been no 100% since last saturday 9 days ago , hmmm , i agree the 20% is pointless

I always thought wager was pointless on a small amount, But after having a think, The wager is only 30x on the bonus, deposit 50 get 10 free, Now thats 60 to start with and only 300 wager on slots,

There is only a few slots that do not count, On a good day you will piss that, even on a bad day you should be still be able to do it, fOr somebody that sticks 50 in wins 100 from the off and withdraws than the bonus is no good, But I personally do not do that, an if you win that of the start than why would you want to take out and not carry on?

Vinyl is quite correct that a 100% bonus at 32 Red is EV + ... This holds true even if the slot is 96% RTP
On a 96% slot, betting $1/spin, a 100% bonus has a negative expectation.
Here is the simple math: for a $1 bet on a 96% RTP slot you can expect to lose .04c/spin.
If you take a $10 bonus, the wagering requirement is $300.
If you make 300 spins and lose .04c/spin that's a loss of $12.

Not as fantastic as it seems...

I've not seen this before. Whilst mostly Fridays, I have seen the 100% on Saturdays and very occasionally on Tuesdays. What I haven't seen before is the 100% being missing entirely in a cycle. Even if it does return this Friday, it has still been skipped for one cycle, and this may be an overall change that replaces some of the 100% offers with 50% offers throughout the month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back