Winner Videos!

I have made literally 100's of recordings over the last couple of months, and now the kids have FINALLY gone back to school I have started going through them to pick out the "goodies" ;)

So to start, here's my super Wish Master win from the end of July...

Playing £2 spins, I hit 2 mega-wins back-to-back: £350 and £720
Total win from the feature was £1,158 (bet x 579) :cool:

KK

Last edited:
Thanks buddy!
So i just send you my skrill info, or how do you want to do this? :laugh:

Congrats on the great hit.
=)

You are about a year too late - that was when the slot was launched in 2019 - Last year sometime. Just have tons of videos I never published :)

You are about a year too late - that was when the slot was launched in 2019 - Last year sometime. Just have tons of videos I never published :)

Awww mate, I wish you had published them. You posted many a cracking video :thumbsup:

Here were two of my favourites. From two games that have sadly since been ruined by the nerfing butcher that is known as the HTML5 makeover....

Awww mate, I wish you had published them. You posted many a cracking video :thumbsup:

Here were two of my favourites. From two games that have sadly since been ruined by the nerfing butcher that is known as the HTML5 makeover....

Wow.. i actually forgot how stupid I once played ... Full screen of Kings at 62.50 a pop. Hit that at Betsafe... went on to lose 25k like that at Heypoker the next day then hit DOA for 50k the next day.

Wasted tons back in the day... highrolling can be dangerous

welcome back, Nate.
I feel happy to see again your posts here on CM forum.
:thumbsup:

Thanks man. I have lots of videos that I have not posted over the years. It was when Youtube started axing channels with gambling content. I just stopped as I didn't want my channel canned.

Some big bets... some small bets. Will be uploading a few in the coming days.

Nate

Here's the video of my Genie Jackpots Wish Maker "epic win" that I posted in Winner Screenshots August a few minutes ago... Should have been in September - but I fluffed up! :oops:

KK

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back