Yukon Gold - dodgy winner video

MahoneyKnows

Newbie member
Getting my daily action in here and there and in the promo section I noticed an advert touting a big win on 3 Lucky Hippos (I think that’s what it’s called) where a lucky player won 250k with a prompt to “click here to watch”. Watch the video and of course the bar indicating wager amount is missing. Fire up the game on Yukon Gold and raise the bet to max. ($125) and go figure the award for the “Mega” is 62,500. After consulting my abacus I was able to deduce the win would have been on a bet 4x what I’m being shown as the maximum wager. Now of course this can be explained away a number of ways (high roller limits, different affiliate site with higher max bet limit, etc) but being the Jr sleuth I am I chat support requesting that this be explained so I could go back to dumping money into the site. Put on hold for over 10 minutes while the agent assured me he or she would promptly return with reasoning. Ultimately I’m told I’ll have to email my question for an answer. Considering I don’t feel this to be some great mystery I pressed the agent to which I was met with a pre made company line that mentioned “98% RTP” which of course I asked that number to be explained… just to be met with the same darn “email in your question for a response”.

I don’t operate under the assumption that these places are “fair” and customer friendly - quite the opposite. But to treat people like pure morons while having a hand pretty deep in my pocket is quite offputting.

Getting my daily action in here and there and in the promo section I noticed an advert touting a big win on 3 Lucky Hippos (I think that’s what it’s called) where a lucky player won 250k with a prompt to “click here to watch”. Watch the video and of course the bar indicating wager amount is missing. Fire up the game on Yukon Gold and raise the bet to max. ($125) and go figure the award for the “Mega” is 62,500. After consulting my abacus I was able to deduce the win would have been on a bet 4x what I’m being shown as the maximum wager. Now of course this can be explained away a number of ways (high roller limits, different affiliate site with higher max bet limit, etc) but being the Jr sleuth I am I chat support requesting that this be explained so I could go back to dumping money into the site. Put on hold for over 10 minutes while the agent assured me he or she would promptly return with reasoning. Ultimately I’m told I’ll have to email my question for an answer. Considering I don’t feel this to be some great mystery I pressed the agent to which I was met with a pre made company line that mentioned “98% RTP” which of course I asked that number to be explained… just to be met with the same darn “email in your question for a response”.

I don’t operate under the assumption that these places are “fair” and customer friendly - quite the opposite. But to treat people like pure morons while having a hand pretty deep in my pocket is quite offputting.
If you aren't happy with them then why are you playing there?

So that's 500x the max stake of $125.

A 'Mega' of 500x bet is quite low for a so-called static mega jp.

At that stake of $125 it's 2000x bet for 250k, sound sfar more common than a mere 500x, but then again i don't know the game. Sounds like it's an RTG or Rival turd.

If you aren't happy with them then why are you playing there?

I’ve experienced the highest of highs and the lowest of lows on that site… gambling at its finest. It seems the RTP was extremely player friendly at first then once I started making withdrawals the opposite kicked in. Yes there will be mountains and valleys - and perhaps it’s all coincidence that once I’ve deposited enough to make a substantial withdrawal of more than 4K per week that I cant buy a win to save my life where early on I was seeing gains of 5k + at a nice clip where over the last 6’ish months I have not eclipsed more than 2k in any given session and that inevitably gets put all back the same night the deposit was made. Similar to how new games seem to be rather generous at first just to collect on the bill plus interest shortly after…. I’m chasing the dragon like usual 🤦‍♂️

So that's 500x the max stake of $125.

A 'Mega' of 500x bet is quite low for a so-called static mega jp.

At that stake of $125 it's 2000x bet for 250k, sound sfar more common than a mere 500x, but then again i don't know the game. Sounds like it's an RTG or Rival turd.
I’ve rechecked and can report back that I may very well be in the wrong here - I’ll assume I’ve mistaken jackpot sizes - in which case I am unsure why support didn’t just dunk on me and tell me I was mistaken with my assertion…. They had temporarily removed the video but posted it back now…. In a new different video of someone hitting a big win they’ve ensured to post the bet bar which was nice to see… apologies for the confusion I’ve created.

I faced lows and highs. It's the part of the game. It seems the RTP was extremely player friendly at first then once I started making withdrawals the opposite kicked in. Yes there will be mountains and valleys - and perhaps it’s all coincidence that once I’ve deposited enough to make a substantial withdrawal of more than 4K per week that I cant buy a win to save my life where early on I was seeing gains of 5k + at a nice clip where over the last 6’ish months I have not eclipsed more than 2k in any given session and that inevitably gets put all back the same night the deposit was made. Similar to how new games seem to be rather generous at first just to collect on the bill plus interest shortly after…. I’m chasing the dragon like usual

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back