Halloween Slot Winners - share your "scariest" Momentsđź‘»

pereblue

CM SEO Genius
Staff member
Halloween time has come, and with it surely a good excuse to play some related slots. From the popular Immortal Romance or the classics like Blood Suckers. I invite you to put your experiences in this Thread in the form of winner screenshots and let us share our "fears" ... As a Reward, you can get a Special Halloween Like .. Trick or Treat?

I can recommend that you take a look at our Halloween Slots guide where to find some of them.
Some Awesome Old Slot Winner Screenshots from the community:

immortal romance slot winner by toph11 - May 2018.jpg

By @toph11

lil devil winner slot x14000 by jenjy85.jpg
By @Kenji85

This exceeds BTG's stated 50,000x bet maximum for Lil' Devil

Last edited:
not a screenie but scary besides.

When I was 8 years old my brothers and I were asked to house sit my uncles new home in a new build area, So off we went and things were going okay, the usual stuff with boys back in the day, eating playing making a mess and so on just me and two of my brothers, later on, that night I needed the toilet and wasn't sure where it was so up the stairs I go and through the first door I went, upon entering the room all I saw was a single bed with what I thought was my uncle sleeping with the covers over his head with his feet sticking out the bottom, the window was open and there were lots of leaves lying on the floor with a slight draft coming through. thinking nothing of it I eventually found the bathroom used and carried on playing with my brothers for a while. I was wondering when my uncle would come down so asked my brother what time was he leaving for his night out. he said he had already left about 3 hours ago. I said to him so who's the guy in bed upstairs? he said there isn't anyone else here. I said yeah there's a guy in bed upstairs, so we decided to go upstairs and have a look. when we got to the room we were a little bit scared and opened the door. entering the room there was nothing there. no bed.. no leaves and the window was shut from the inside. we all ran downstairs and kinda ignored it. later on about 10 pm there was a sudden bang in the kitchen and all the lights went out. we all just stood up and ran out of the house not looking back. (my uncle had only just moved in and didn't have a bed yet. later on we found out the new build was on an old cemetery that was moved for the build. True Story. never seen or heard anything like that since.

not a screenie but scary besides.

When I was 8 years old my brothers and I were asked to house sit my uncles new home in a new build area, So off we went and things were going okay, the usual stuff with boys back in the day, eating playing making a mess and so on just me and two of my brothers, later on, that night I needed the toilet and wasn't sure where it was so up the stairs I go and through the first door I went, upon entering the room all I saw was a single bed with what I thought was my uncle sleeping with the covers over his head with his feet sticking out the bottom, the window was open and there were lots of leaves lying on the floor with a slight draft coming through. thinking nothing of it I eventually found the bathroom used and carried on playing with my brothers for a while. I was wondering when my uncle would come down so asked my brother what time was he leaving for his night out. he said he had already left about 3 hours ago. I said to him so who's the guy in bed upstairs? he said there isn't anyone else here. I said yeah there's a guy in bed upstairs, so we decided to go upstairs and have a look. when we got to the room we were a little bit scared and opened the door. entering the room there was nothing there. no bed.. no leaves and the window was shut from the inside. we all ran downstairs and kinda ignored it. later on about 10 pm there was a sudden bang in the kitchen and all the lights went out. we all just stood up and ran out of the house not looking back. (my uncle had only just moved in and didn't have a bed yet. later on we found out the new build was on an old cemetery that was moved for the build. True Story. never seen or heard anything like that since.
Your first Scary Like @Scott1baird :p
1635511417973.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back