Question Which slots have the best potential, but maintain a good RTP?

winbig

Keep winning this amount.
Just curious as to what others have experienced in this regard.....I know a lot of slots have great potential, but I was wondering which ones actually pay out a decent amount in the interim while you're waiting for that 1000x+ hit :)

Suggestions for offline slots are appreciated, too. :thumbsup:

I have to day Jack and the Beanstalk from NetEnt.
Despite having pretty huge win potential in the free-spins, I find my money normally lasts a very long time in normal spins too.

{edit - posted at the same time!}
TII is 99% RTP I believe - granted, pretty hard to hit substantial sized wins, but besides keeping me going, it's given generous 2-300X wins
What is "TII" - do you mean Ternimator 2?
If so, the RTP on that is 96.6%
I don't think there are any slots with a 99% RTP... :eek2:

KK

TII is 99% RTP I believe - granted, pretty hard to hit substantial sized wins, but besides keeping me going, it's given generous 2-300X wins

I have to day Jack and the Beanstalk from NetEnt.
Despite having pretty huge win potential in the free-spins, I find my money normally lasts a very long time in normal spins too.

{edit - posted at the same time!}

KK

Are these available offline?

KK

Terminator II, yes...and my bad. I thought it was one of the higher.
Do you, by any chance, happen to know, THE highest RTP (video) slot out there?

Are these available offline?
Not as far as I'm aware...

Terminator II, yes...and my bad. I thought it was one of the higher.
Do you, by any chance, happen to know, THE highest RTP (video) slot out there?
According to Video Slots, it's a game called "Chess Mate" @ 98.7% - a game I'm not familiar with.
Next ones: 1429 Uncharted Seas @ 98.7% & Lucky Mermaid @ 98.5%

You can check them out yourself at:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Select "Theoretical", "All Games" and "Show All"

KK

Surprised nobody mentioned Dead or Alive yet. It has insane potential and you can usually get a lot of playtime from small deposits.

Surprised nobody mentioned Dead or Alive yet. It has insane potential and you can usually get a lot of playtime from small deposits.

But it can be absolutely brutal on a bankroll too.

Not as far as I'm aware...

According to Video Slots, it's a game called "Chess Mate" @ 98.7% - a game I'm not familiar with.
Next ones: 1429 Uncharted Seas @ 98.7% & Lucky Mermaid @ 98.5%

You can check them out yourself at:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Select "Theoretical", "All Games" and "Show All"

KK

Very useful link :D There's even some that are > 100% listed....(actual, highest payouts, July 2015)

Frankie Fantastic 7 is over 300% :eek2:

doesn't that apply to every slot though? even low variance ones can give horrible RTP over a small number of spins

Sure. Just saying, it's actually so high, much of the return comes from the bonus rounds and scatters. There really isnt a huge base pay payout.

Jackpot 6000 98.9%

Goblins Cave 99.3%

Ugga Bugga 99.1%

Tropic Reels 99.0%

Ocean Princess 99.1%

Flee Market 69.9%

A slot I have come close to play: White King 90.1%

I find JATB very hard to get a bonus round on and ALL slots mentioned in this thread thus far are in my regular play list and have been wiping the floor with me lately (4-5 weeks, daily play).

Only my humble opinion but I don't think there is any accurate/reliable answer to the OP, just down to luck on the day etc

That being said, I do find another of KK's favourites to be more than fair MOST sessions, namely Netent's 'Egg O Matic'

Jurassic Park (MG), although those dinosaurs can be very hungry at times can keep a level playing field for 100's of spins 7/10 then a big hit drops.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back