Whats with the No Auto Play Settings

Deeplay

New World Order
webmeister
CAG
mm1
A few WMS games seems now not to have auto play settings - Kronos removed totally.
Kronos 3 you cant adjust it and it seems to set itself from the last wms game you played where
you can still choose auto play settings such as RR

And then Barcrest games Montys millions and the new Rainbow riches Pick n Mix no auto play feature at all!

I can not be bothered clicking over and over - so wont play these games in real mode even though
Rainbow Riches pick n mix is a really good game.

Why do games providers remove the auto play or not both to include it at all ? Do they think we loose more this way ??

pisses me off :mad:

Why do games providers remove the auto play or not both to include it at all ? Do they think we loose more this way ??

I don't know why for providers but I agree that it hugely irritating not to be able to put autoplay on, to the point of avoiding slots without it.

I think there are rumblings of regulation in this respect. Certainly the UKGC originally planned to limit autoplay to a max of 25 spins :mad:. That was frustrating and terrible to play. Thankfully they saw sense and did not go ahead with that rule. I was pleased at that, lets face it if they had limited autoplay to 25 it would have shown a lack of understanding. Autoplay does not lead to unplanned destruction of balances.

I have noticed some (negative) changes to autoplay also recently. I have no idea if these are regulation linked or not for UK players but I really hope not. I believe both operators and players alike would like the autoplay function to be available (for a large number of spins).

I know when I go on a slot it is pretty much get the bonus round or bust the balance, one of the two is going to happen. If I had to click manual every spin every time to get there it would be a massive negative.

I don't know why for providers but I agree that it hugely irritating not to be able to put autoplay on, to the point of avoiding slots without it.

I think there are rumblings of regulation in this respect. Certainly the UKGC originally planned to limit autoplay to a max of 25 spins :mad:. That was frustrating and terrible to play. Thankfully they saw sense and did not go ahead with that rule. I was pleased at that, lets face it if they had limited autoplay to 25 it would have shown a lack of understanding. Autoplay does not lead to unplanned destruction of balances.

I have noticed some (negative) changes to autoplay also recently. I have no idea if these are regulation linked or not for UK players but I really hope not. I believe both operators and players alike would like the autoplay function to be available (for a large number of spins).

I know when I go on a slot it is pretty much get the bonus round or bust the balance, one of the two is going to happen. If I had to click manual every spin every time to get there it would be a massive negative.

I know, I make an average of 300-5000 spins in an average play session and I can't click for every single on of them. I got carpal tunnel in my right arm so I started using my left arm and now I have the double carpal tunnel!

A few WMS games seems now not to have auto play settings - Kronos removed totally.
Kronos 3 you cant adjust it and it seems to set itself from the last wms game you played where
you can still choose auto play settings such as RR

And then Barcrest games Montys millions and the new Rainbow riches Pick n Mix no auto play feature at all!

I can not be bothered clicking over and over - so wont play these games in real mode even though
Rainbow Riches pick n mix is a really good game.

pisses me off :mad:

It is to do with (RTS8) on page 16 of this doc Old / Expired Link

Some suppliers have not been able to implement all the required features so they are removing the autoplay functionality for now

It is to do with (RTS8) on page 16 of this doc Old / Expired Link

Some suppliers have not been able to implement all the required features so they are removing the autoplay functionality for now

Thanks for that quber explains a lot.

Autoplay limited to 100 plays for UK players (meh)

Must have these three controls available : autoplay stops when
(i) ‘loss limit’, ie where the player selects an option to not lose more than X from
their starting balance, where X is an amount that can be selected by the player. A
‘loss’ in this context equates to accumulated auto-play bets minus accumulated
auto-play wins.

(ii) ‘single win limit’ ie single win greater than Y where Y is an amount that can be
selected by the player and

(iii) ‘jackpot win’ (where applicable)

Also the loss limit selection must be made for every 100 autospins.

All a bit OTT and nanny state to me. Have they not got better things to do? I doubt many people have ever seriously been harmed by autoplay going out of control before.

(i) ‘loss limit’, ie where the player selects an option to not lose more than X from
their starting balance, where X is an amount that can be selected by the player. A
auto-play wins.

(ii) ‘single win limit’ ie single win greater than Y where Y is an amount that can be

All a bit OTT and nanny state to me. Have they not got better things to do? I doubt many people have ever seriously been harmed by autoplay going out of control before.

Thanks :thumbsup: pretty much clears that one up that its something out of the game providers hands until they meet what the regulations say. I see no link personally to problem gambling and auto play.

I see no link personally to problem gambling and auto play.

Nor do I. Nor do I see many scenarios where autoplay gone wrong can cost you a fortune. Crap again from the UKGC to be honest. I enjoyed having a good balance and going for a proper (uninterrupted) session on a slot.

Last edited:
Thanks :thumbsup: pretty much clears that one up that its something out of the game providers hands until they meet what the regulations say. I see no link personally to problem gambling and auto play.

I see no link either i just think that the UKGC felt that they had to make some changes when they took charge so they could be seen to be doing things. There will also be, by the end of April, the requirement for the player to be able to set a timer to monitor his play time, something else that i don't think will make a difference.

The biggest thing that makes a difference and helps the player, IMO, is being able to set deposit limits as this can be done when the player is not in the middle of a session so can be set when they have a clear head instead of in 'Chase It' mode. Trying to modify behaviour while a problem gambler is playing is too late. That's not to say trying is wrong but I just think it is too late.

I see no link either i just think that the UKGC felt that they had to make some changes when they took charge so they could be seen to be doing things. There will also be, by the end of April, the requirement for the player to be able to set a timer to monitor his play time, something else that i don't think will make a difference.

The biggest thing that makes a difference and helps the player, IMO, is being able to set deposit limits as this can be done when the player is not in the middle of a session so can be set when they have a clear head instead of in 'Chase It' mode. Trying to modify behaviour while a problem gambler is playing is too late. That's not to say trying is wrong but I just think it is too late.

Thats exactly the tool I use all the time these days to curb my filthy habbit and love of the game :cool: in years gone by I lost tens of 1000s .. before true RG settings became readily available. Now these days I can and do gamble well within my means so its actually fun. I am forever resetting my limits, sometimes to below the min deposit for a while. Then when ready slide them back up. Never get VIP status that way but at least it means I do not my brains in :) So deposit limits are a vital tool for some of us. Who dont wanna SE but still want to be part of the game :cool:

auto-play wins.

Microgaming USED to have all these and more, but removed most of these options for the newer games, and even when some older games were upgraded. Now they will have to put it all back for UK players (they shouldn't have dropped it in the first place). Other providers have probably been caught out by only having a simple "autospin" function, and now have to remove it to ensure they don't break the new rules that will apply from the end of this month.

It's only going to have limited effect because most players will simply select another run of 100 spins with the same parameters as before, and curse that they have to keep doing this if all they want is to play until they hit a bonus round.

Who has been meddling with the AUTO settings? :rolleyes:

Netent or Everymatrix (screenie is from CL)? - little pointer, look at the first number for Autospins ;) :D

Capture 439.PNG

Who has been meddling with the AUTO settings? :rolleyes:

Netent or Everymatrix (screenie is from CL)? - little pointer, look at the first number for Autospins ;) :D

Its Netent - Not only at EM - Its everywhere....

They now force you to play a minimum of 15 spins :p

Thanks NetEnt - Really helpful like all the other changes you've made to enhance gameplay - Quickspin on DOA, removing useless animation, allowing autoplay in free spin mode... :thumbsup:

Nate

Its Netent - Not only at EM - Its everywhere....

They now force you to play a minimum of 15 spins :p

Thanks NetEnt - Realy helpful like all the other changes they've made to enhance gameplay - Quickspin on DOA, removing useless animation, allowing autoplay in free spin mode... :thumbsup:

Nate

Yeah Nate, making changes to everything but the things that would really improve the player experience!!! :rolleyes: :mad:

That must have cost them a lot of brainstorming.....probably due to the new UKGC regulations (luckily i can still set the counter to 1000 spins)

...... errmm, max 100 spins now, hmmmm, let's remove the 10 and make it 15...that will bring more money in ...Really Netent??? :eek: :rolleyes:

the autoplay button is not available on some microgaming slots , frustrating , i used to leave it on autoplay and go dome something else and then come back to a bonus hopefully , used to love doing that , i hope autoplay comes back to some microgaming slots soon

the autoplay button is not available on some microgaming slots , frustrating , i used to leave it on autoplay and go dome something else and then come back to a bonus hopefully , used to love doing that , i hope autoplay comes back to some microgaming slots soon

Yeah I do pretty much the same thing when I'm busy doing something else - set it off and then check back a few minutes later and hopefully a nice bonus is waiting :)

I cannot believe that the old WMS and SG games still haven't had a new compliant autoplay function added - it's been a year now for crying out loud. I used to love playing stuff like Bruce Lee, Wizard of Oz and Ooh Aah Dracula but these days I simply cannot be bothered to play them one click at a time. How hard can it be to implement a revised autoplay button? These slots are surely getting less play overall because of this inconvenience. Maybe they don't think it's worth the effort?

IGT also haven't done anything about it yet. All their old games have an empty space where the autoplay button used to be. They continue to release new slots and they don't have an autoplay button either. I don't even bother playing the new ones now. It's a real shame :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back