SG Gaming to Remove ‘Big Bets’ from their slot catalogue

JGslots

Ueber Meister
webmeister
PABinit
Just a heads up, ‘Big Bets’ on Barcrest style SG Gaming slots are getting replaced with premium play. This is due to operators reducing maximum bets and also the potential UKGC cap of max stakes online.

There is a demo of the new premium play for Rainbow Riches Pick n Mix below.

I for one, only ever liked the Big Bet on one of their games and that was Himalayas.

Rob :)

Think it could well be seen as a feature buy, Mecca have had this version for a couple of weeks, not new idea and not one that appeals to
me although some of the Barcrest Big bets were horrendous and I often wondered how they got away with it,looking very likely we
will stuck with a £2 stake

It's no different really to the Pragmatic games which allow you to increase your stake by 20% to double the feature hit rate. A much better proposition to bonus buys, if you ask me. Which you didn't. But I answered anyway.

The land based ‘Premium Play’ spins with the money bag reels are absolutely shocking

Spin at the equivalent at what was the £50 buy and I’ve seen them take £300 - £500 just for a single set of spins so so so many times!

I know a lot of player dont like feature buys but on the rignt games they were ok.
Bear in mind that the main aim for most players is to get a feature,when the base play was dire it could cost far more
in crappy microwins to achieve one.Still that choice has been removed by the UKGC along with a raft more stuff coming
shortly.Dunno what what we end up with.
Taken up a new hobby of woodturning as there wont be any fun playing slots this winter.

I know a lot of player dont like feature buys but on the rignt games they were ok.
Bear in mind that the main aim for most players is to get a feature,when the base play was dire it could cost far more
in crappy microwins to achieve one.Still that choice has been removed by the UKGC along with a raft more stuff coming
shortly.Dunno what what we end up with.
Taken up a new hobby of woodturning as there wont be any fun playing slots this winter.

When woodturning, be mindful of the relevant health and safety guidelines enforced by the UK government. Be sure you have adequate PPE, are fully trained and limit noise and dust pollution. Of course, doing anything manual in the UK will need a secondary person to oversee you are woodturning within the relevant UK government health and safety guidelines.

It's not just about splinters spoiling your woodturning fun anymore.

Pretty soon, you won't be able to fart without some kind of guideline or relevant health and safety qualification in the UK.

But hey, who wants to think for themselves anymore anyway, not like we need common sense to survive, well, not in Great Britain anyway, we have clever politicians and industry greats to wipe our arses for us now.

Any inspector would shit themselves if they came to watch my feeble early efforts, chisels embedded in the ceiling and a facefull
of shattered wood, great fun.
Got as far as making this masterpiece, early days

Attachments

• 20210920_152430.jpg
    20210920_152430.jpg
    392 KB · Views: 27
Any inspector would shit themselves if they came to watch my feeble early efforts, chisels embedded in the ceiling and a facefull
of shattered wood, great fun.
Got as far as making this masterpiece, early days
Nice shameless 'plug'. Shouldn't that be kept at the bottom of your bedroom drawer?

I'll butt out now :thumbsup:

The land based ‘Premium Play’ spins with the money bag reels are absolutely shocking

Spin at the equivalent at what was the £50 buy and I’ve seen them take £300 - £500 just for a single set of spins so so so many times!
I've noticed a couple of newer titles have been amended to increase the volatility (almost the same effect) but the money bags have been removed. Those money bags were only really the response to the £50 spins being banned from the bookies, but then they crept into arcades too. Terrible devices.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back